Day 141: A Project (Apr. 23)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's dorm room)

Lizzy: Hello, hello! Today is Monday and I am working on some homework. You're probably wondering why I'm recording today's journal while doing homework. One reason is that nothing really exciting has happened yet. The second reason is that I'm working on a little project and I wanted you guys to see it!! (turns camera to her computer) Ta-da! It's a little PowerPoint on coral reefs. Coral reefs are cool but there are some people out there that are harming coral reefs, making it bad for the ecosystem of the ocean.

Yugi: (peeks into her room) You know, you just sounded like one of those guys on TV.

Lizzy: I really did. Maybe I should get a job as a commentator for National Geographic.

Yugi: I'm pretty sure it won't be that easy.

Lizzy: (laughs) I know. But I can have some hope.

Yugi: (laughs)

Lizzy: Anyway, this is gonna be a short journal because I want to get my project doen today.

Yugi: But it's due on Friday and the teacher is letting us work on it in class.

Lizzy: I don't care!! I just want it done and over with. Anyway, thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for fun that doesn't involve me doing this. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

Sorry that this was a little short. I couldn't think of what else to write about. Yeah.......thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)