Day 152: Star Wars Day! (May 4)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hello everyone! Today is Friday, also known as May 4! You know what that means, right?

The boys: (silent)

Lizzy:.....You gotta be kidding me? How do you guys NOT know what day it is?!

Yusei: It's Friday, Lizzy.

Lizzy: But it's not just an ordinary Friday!

Jaden: Then what is it?

Lizzy: It's Star Wars Day!

Jaden: Star Wars Day?

Yusei: That's a thing?

Lizzy: Well, yeah! The reason why it's called Star Wars Day is because of a play on words. It goes like this....(clears her throat) may the FOURTH be with you!

The boys: (silent and then facepalm)

Lizzy: What?

Yusei: That was way too corny.

Lizzy: But it's the truth! It's the reason why today is called Star Wars Day.

Jaden: Cool!

Yugi: So how do you celebrate Star Wars Day?

Lizzy: By watching Star Wars and......(pulling out a fake lightsaber) ta-da!!

Yusei: So that's why you had the lightsaber right next to you.

Lizzy: Yup! And by the way, I got more donuts. Everyone, share equally this time!! I don't want Yugi being left out in the share of donuts this time.

Yusei: Agreed.

Jaden: Yes!

Lizzy: Now since I have a lightsaber........(leaves the room)

Yugi: Oh boy.

Yusei: I think I might know what this is.

Lizzy: (comes back, wearing a cape and holding a red lightsaber) Who wants to do a lightsaber fight with me?

Jaden: I wanna, I wanna!

Lizzy: Then get the other lightsaber and fight me!

Jaden: (gets the other lightsaber and starts fighting Lizzy)

Yusei: I'll get the camera from you, Lizzy.

Lizzy: (gives Yusei the camera) Thank you! (continues fighting Jaden)

Yugi: This is gonna take awhile.

Yusei: Yup and on that note, I guess I'll just sign off. Thanks for watching today.

(turns video camera off)

Wow, forgot to post this...oh well! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)