Day 198: The Arrival of Fun! (Jun.19)

(video camera turns on in the living room)

Lizzy: Hello friends! Today is Tuesday and this is the day we have all been waiting for. The day which we reunite with our old friends from Japan!

Summer: HOORAY!

Bryan: Someone's excited.

Keiza: Why are you this excited?

Summer: Because I was told to be more excited since I didn't look too excited.

Lizzy: Who told you that?

Summer: (glares at Jewel)

Jewel: (smiles innocently)

Lizzy: Now Jewel, your sister is excited but she does it in her own way.

Jewel: But she didn't look very excited!!

Jarod: Everyone has their own way of being excited and sometimes it's a bit strange. But that's okay.

Lizzy: I agree. Anyway, we are now waiting for friends to show up.

Summer: Seriously?

Alex: I think she will do it.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: I have turned on my video camera because...(turns camera to the group) they have made it!! They have arrived! Say hi to the audience.

Jaden: (waves) Hi!!

Yugi: Hello!

Yusei: Still going with the journals, huh?

Lizzy: Why, of course! And now to introduce the audience to another friend that's gonna be in the journals for the time the tournament/convention is going on. This is Luna! (turns camera to Luna)

Luna (EclipseLunamoon ): Hi there! Can I tell them the story?

Lizzy: Which one?

Luna: The one about cats.

Lizzy: (giggles) Go on ahead!

Luna: A few days back, I accidentally turned Jaden, Yusei, and Yugi into cute cats!

Alex: Awwww!!!

Jaden: (pouts) I didn't want to be a cat...

Yusei: I'm still a bit itchy from that.

Lizzy: Did you get a picture of them?

Luna: I did! Did you get that other picture I sent you?

Lizzy: (laughs) Yes, it was hilarious!

Yugi: (sweatdrops) Which picture was it?

Lizzy: I'm not telling you!

Yusei: (thinks for a bit and then facepalms) I think I know what it is and I'm not happy about it.

Jaden: What was it?

Yusei: Remember that Luna changed us again before going back to normal?

Jaden and Yugi: (groans)

Luna: (laughs)

Jaden: Did you have to take a picture of us like that, Luna?

Luna: Yeah! There was no way I'd miss an opportunity to take a picture.

Jewel: I wanna know!

James: I'm getting extremely curious...

Jaden: You'll never know!!!

Mr. Wood: (comes into the room) What? Were you boys changed into women?

Yusei, Yugi, and Jaden: (silent)

Jarod: (starts laughing)

Keiza: I guess that's a yes!

Mr. Wood: (does a little victory dance)

Lizzy: And that'll be the end of the journal today! Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more weird fun. Bye!!

(turns video camera off)

And that's the end! Thank you so much for reading and see ya on a next chapter! Or in this case.....the next book!!!!!!!! XD