Day 113: A Non-Productive Day (Mar. 26)

(video camera turns on in the apartment)

Lizzy: Hello, my friends! Today is a lovely Monday and Aki wanted to make some pancakes. (turns camera to Akiza) What was the reason why you wanted to make pancakes?

Akiza: I had a sweet craving.

Lizzy: (laughs) I knew there was something about us that was so similar but I forgot what that was until now. We have a bit of a sweet tooth.

Akiza: (laughs too)

Lizzy: I can't wait for breakfast now.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: (points camera at two plates of pancakes) They're beautiful. my pancakes have some fruit, syrup, butter, and whipped cream.

Aki has the same thing on her plate but the whipped cream container went weird and she has a ton of whipped cream on her pancakes

Any regrets besides gaining weight?

Akiza: Nope.

Lizzy: Me neither. Now let's eat.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Now I am introducing Aki to Mario Kart on a handheld console.

Akiza: (yells) No, I fell off the stage!!

Lizzy: As you can hear, she's having a great time. We weren't sure what we were going to do today and I thought that it would be the perfect time to let Aki play. (turns camera to Akiza) Do you like it?

Akiza: (nods) It's super fun!

Lizzy: All right!! Do you have a 3DS? Because there is multiplayer mode.

Akiza: I might have one but I have to check.

Lizzy: Ok! (turns to the camera) She's borrowing my 3DS to play Mario kart since I've unlocked a lot of content already. So I wanted her to enjoy the whole ride.

AKiza: (squeals) I won!

Lizzy: Congrats, buddy!!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: It's kind of late now and I can honestly say we did nothing productive whatsoever, besides running in place for 30 minutes because we wanted exercise. But I still enjoyed it. Today was really fun. Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

And that's the end of the journal!!! Thank you so much for reading and see you next chapter! :)