Day 75: The Mysterious Box (Feb. 16)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's dorm room)

Lizzy: H-Hello everyone. Today is Friday and I was going to tell you about what's been happening so far but I completely lost my train of thought. You wanna know why? Well.......(turns camera to a little box) that thing is why. I don't know where it came from. All i know is that it's for me. I actually opened the box already and it has chocolate in it. I'm excited for chocolate but I'm not excited about who I got it from. I don't even know who it's from, and that's legitimately scary.

Jaden: (peeks into her room) Hey!

Lizzy: Hi! You wouldn't happen to know of anyone that would send me chocolate, do you?

Jaden: Not really. Why?

Lizzy: (points at the box) That's why!

Jaden: Whoa, where did that come from?!

Lizzy: I have no idea!

Jaden: Do you know who it's from?

Lizzy: Nope but it's for me apparently.

Jaden: That's a little weird...should I ask the others?

Lizzy: If it helps shed some light into this mystery, then go for it.

Jaden: (runs off)

Lizzy: Let's hope that he finds some answers.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: It's later on now! And the conclusion from earlier was that we all don't know sent it!

Yugi: That's a little creepy.

Lizzy: It really is and I hope that whoever sent me that box of chocolate is not a creepy guy. If he is, I'll kick him where it counts.

Yugi: T-That doesn't sound like a good idea...

Lizzy: It's a good idea when you're the one that has to suffer through being stalked.

Yugi: (sweatdrops)

Jaden: What do you mean by hitting the guy where it counts, Lizzy?

Lizzy: (silent)

Yugi: Should I tell him?

Lizzy: Yes, please.

Yugi: (starts whispering to Jaden)

Lizzy: Anyway, that was pretty much what had happened today. Nothing too exciting went on besides the fact that today is Friday and everyone is pretty about that.

Jaden: (eyes widen) Lizzy, don't hit a guy there!!

Lizzy: Well, why not?

Jaden: Because that hurts!

Lizzy: I don't care! If he's a creep, I'm kicking him there!

Yusei: (comes into the room) Okay, what's going on?

Lizzy: Before I explain, thanks for watching and see ya tomorrow for fun and hopefully solve the mystery. Bye!!

(turns video camera off)

That's the end of the journal! I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!! See ya next chapter for more fun. Bye!! :)