Day 12: Getting Ready (Dec. 15)

(video camera turns on in the living room)

Lizzy: Hello everyone! Today is Friday and it as the last day of school before break! So now we are officially on break!

Yugi: Hooray!

Jaden: Hallelujah!

Yusei: Finally!!

Lizzy: Everyone is really excited, including me! So I think we're gonna go out to eat.

Yugi: Yeah, it's McDonald's.

Lizzy: Woohoo!! I like some Japanese McDonald's!

Jaden: Then let's get some!

Lizzy: Yeah!

Jaden: Yeah!!

Lizzy: YEAH!!

Jaden:YEAH!!

Lizzy and Jaden: YEAH!!!!

Yusei: STOP YELLING!!

Lizzy: (silent)

Jaden: Sorry.

Yugi: (chuckles)

(timeskip to McDonald's)

Lizzy: All right, we're here at McDonald's and eating some delicious food. Jaden, of course, got a burger, Yugi got one too, and Yusei got fish. But I got chicken nuggets with some barbecue sauce!! (shows camera her food) I am super happy right now!!

Yusei: It looks really good.

Jaden: I don't regret my burger!!

Lizzy: Do you want a chicken nugget, Yusei?

Yusei: No, it's okay. Enjoy your food.

Yugi: Well, we are sharing the French fries right now.

Lizzy: That's true. But we are going to finish this food and...what are we going to do?

Yusei: 7-Eleven?

Lizzy: Okay, 7-Eleven it is!!

(timeskip to dorm living room)

Lizzy: After going to 7-Eleven, we just decided to hang around the dorm room. We only got snacks and a few drinks for tonight because we don't feel like making dinner.

Yugi: Isn't some of the food in the fridge gonna spoil since we'll be gone for a few weeks?

Lizzy: Hmm...that's hard to say. It depends on how long the food has been in the fridge. (yells) Hey, does anyone want some food to take to your house? We got some in the fridge!

Yusei: (yells) I might get some!

Jaden: (yells) I think I'll be okay!

Lizzy: All eight, I was just wondering! (walks to her room) Despite the fact that I'm leaving tomorrow, it just means that you get to meet my friends that only live in America! I think that's super exciting because you get to meet all of my buddies. It's just too bad that I won't see my Japanese pals for a while. For some reason, we get three weeks off for winter break and I don't understand why. Although I'm not complaining because it means more time to have fun!

Yusei: (peeks into her room) Hey, what time is your flight tomorrow?

Lizzy: Uh...pretty early?

Yusei: How early is that exactly?

Lizzy: Like 5 in the morning.

Yusei: Why is your flight that early?

Lizzy: (shrugs) Early flights are cheap, my friend.

Yusei: That's true.

Lizzy: Yup! My parents and Keiza and Summer's parents like to be cheap!

Yusei: (chuckles)

Jaden: (waves at the camera while passing by the room)

Lizzy: Okay question: Are Yugi and Jaden gonna be up when I have to leave?

Yusei: If they won't, I'll make them get up.

Jaden: (whines) But I like sleep!

Yusei: You don't want to say bye to Lizzy when she leaves?

Jaden: I want to but it's way too early!

Lizzy: Oh come on, dude! I won't see you guys for three weeks!

Jaden: Okay, I'll try my best to get up early.

Yusei: And if he won't, I'll get him up.

Lizzy: All right! Anyway, thanks for watching today! I'll see you tomorrow when I head home! Bye!!

(turns camera off)

All right, thanks for reading Day 12!!! I hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for the next journal to come out. I think depending on the day and how much time I have, I can make more journals because this is fictional and some of my characters aren't real. Plus, it's nice to speed up the days and weeks, possibly months. Anyway, see you next chapter! :)