Day 58: Yami's Box (Jan. 30)

(turns video camera on in Lizzy's room)

Lizzy: Hello everyone. Today is Tuesday and I am happy to say that our time of opening packages is not over. That is because Alex forgot to give Yami a Hogwarts scarf. I'm sure you guys remember that a few days ago Alex sent us a package that had scarves from her school. So I'm going over the post office to get the box.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: (turns camera to Melody and William) Thank you for joining me today.

William: (laughs) It sounds like we're on a quest.

Lizzy: Yes! We are on an epic quest to get a scarf from the post office!!

Melody: (sings) We're on an epic quest!

Lizzy and William: (sings back) To get a box!

Melody: (sings louder) We're on an epic quest!!!

Lizzy and William: (sings back louder) To get a box!!!!!!!!!!!

The three: (all laugh)

Lizzy: Man, you guys are awesome.

Melody: You are too!

Lizzy: Am I?

William: Of course you are. Why else do we hang out and randomly sing together?

Lizzy: Awww, thank you! I appreciate people that think I'm awesome.

Melody: Yay!

William: Do your roomies think you're awesome too?

Lizzy: Yeah, they do!

William: Good because if they didn't, they have to deal with me!!

Lizzy: Oh come on, you know that my roommates treat me well.

William: Yeah, I know but I'm just saying.

Melody: (laughs)

Lizzy: Okay, let's go get the box.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: I"m back to my dorm now and have the box. But somehow I returned to this. (turns camera to Yugi and Jaden having a sword fight with empty water bottles)

Jaden: I'm gonna with this fight!!

Yugi: No you won't!!

Lizzy: Guys, I have to give Yami the box.

Jaden: Give us a few more minutes! We need to have a winner.

Yusei: (comes into the room and smacks Jaden and Yugi's head lightly with an empty water bottle) There, I win!!

Jaden and Yugi: (both laugh)

Lizzy: (laughs) That'll work. So can Yami have his box now?

Yugi: (smiles) Okay, let me get the puzzle. (runs to his room)

Lizzy: Hey after Yami gets his gift, can we have on all-out water bottle fight?

Yusei: Sure.

Jaden: Yes, let's do it!!

Yami: (comes into the room wearing the puzzle/pendant) So I got a package?

Lizzy: Yes you do! (hands him the package) Alex forgot to give you your scarf.

Yami: Oh! (opens the box) There's a letter that says: "Hi again guys! Yami, here's your scarf, you're a Gryffindor. Sorry for not sending it with the other ones. Anyway, see y'all around!" Hmm...so what was the color of Gryffindor?

Jaden: I think it was red because it's what I got.

Yami: (finds the scarf in the box) Yup, it's red! Red and gold. (puts on the scarf) Wow, it's really warm!

Lizzy: Isn't it? I tried mine on the other day and it felt amazing! But now that that is over. (grabs an empty water bottle) Let's do this!

Yusei: I'm ready!

Jaden: Me too!!

Yami: Wait, what are we doing?!

Lizzy: We're having an epic water bottle fight!

Yami: Uh......can I just hold the camera?

Lizzy: Okay! (hands the camera to him)

Yami: (turns camera to the three)

Lizzy: (starts fighting Yusei)

Yusei: Why fight me?!

Lizzy: Because you're tall and it gives you an advantage!

Jaden: (left the room and runs back into the room) Chaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggeeeeeee!!!!

Lizzy and Yusei: (runs away from Jaden)

Yami: (laughs) I guess I'll just end it here...thank you for watching today and we'll see you tomorrow. (turns camera to Jaden chasing Yusei and Lizzy)

(turns video camera off)

Okay, that's the end of the chapter!! Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it! :) See ya next chapter!!!!!