Day 32: Party!! (Jan. 4)

(video camera turns in in Lizzy's bedroom)

Lizzy: Hehehe. (had her phone on her ear as the phone rings) This will be fantastic......Hello?...oh hey, did you regain your pride yet?.....(laughs hard) I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I had to do it! I felt like I had to do it. So.....how's it going?....well that sounds exciting....of course, I'm recording! I literally ended the journal in anticipation to see if you restored your pride. Did you do it?.....oh yay, that's good. I am glad.....busy fixing your motorcycle again? Well, I won't keep you from it. See ya in a few days! (hangs up the phone) That was quite great. Anyway, hello everyone! Today is Thursday and I have some sad news for all of you. It is......I have to go back to school very soon!! No!!!!! I didn't think that this break would go by so fast. I'm happy that I get to see my dorm buddies but we have to suffer the curriculum of school. (groans) It's terrible but that's how school is. My flight back to Japan is on Saturday so that I can take it easy in Sunday. That would also mean that we, my roommates and I, can store up on food until spring break. That's what we did at the beginning of the year so it makes sense to do it once more! Or maybe we have leftover food but it's probably spoiled....Oh great, now I have to check the fridge when I get to the dorm. But anyway, let's enjoy this short time at home by being with family and friends.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: And now it's time to have tons of people in your house to play games!

Lily: Yeah, lots of people!!

Jarod: There is so many people here and it's not even funny. I think there's about the same amount of people here that were here on New Year's Eve.

Lizzy: This is basically a party for us students that are leaving to go back to school in a few days, which I mentioned earlier in the video.

Summer: (groans) I don't want to go back to school.

Jewel: Me neither!!!

James: Let's just hope that we'll have a good time.

Lizzy: Of course you will! You, Jarod, and Bryan go to college!!

Jarod: Man, college is the good life. It's hard but it's the good life.

Lizzy: Oh well then. Right now, there are people playing Super Smash Bros. on the big gaming tv and it looks like Lucario is winning the fight. Who's Lucario?

William: That's me!!

Ryan: I'm Mario!

Melody: I'm Sheik and I'm doing great!

Summer: And I chose Peach!

Bryan: Why did you choose Peach?

Summer: I wanna have a bit more variety when it comes to fighting characters.

Jewel: With Peach?

Summer: Hey, don't judge princesses! Zelda is a pretty powerful fighter.

Lizzy: That is true. Anyway, thanks for watching today's journal and I'll see you tomorrow for more fun!

Everyone else: Bye!

(turns video camera off)

All right, that was Day 32! It's kind of sad to see the break come to an end but now we will get to see more of school life! Thanks for reading and see you next chapter! :)