Day 153: Three-Way Celebration: (May 5)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hi guys! Today is May 5 and a lovely Saturday. In America, we like to call this day Cinco De Mayo where we celebrate the Hispanic culture. For example, my friend Cornelio is wearing a lovely sombrero. (turns camera to Cornelio) Coincidentally, it is also Bethany and Alexis' birthday today. So it's a three-way celebration!

Jaden: And we are gonna celebrate it by playing lots of games in the music room!

Lizzy: Correct! Now are you ready for some fun, guys?

Jaden: Yeah!!

Yusei: I am.

Yugi: Yes!

Cornelio: I will do it with a sombrero.

Everyone else: (laugh)

Lizzy: Now let's go!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: All right, a lot of people are here to have a good time. Who's ready to have a good time?

Everyone else: Me!!

Lizzy: Great! Now I think some of us are starting off with Super Smash Brothers for the Wii U.

William: It's gonna be me, Yusei, Ryan, Melody, Jesse, Summer, Crow, and Bethany playing this game!

Crow: Yusei, I dare you to play as Mii Fighter!

Yusei: But I can't do that. I don't have a Mii in this system.

Ryan: Well, why not? It's pretty easy to make a Mii!

Yusei:.....But the system doesn't have my hairstyle.....

Everyone else: (laugh)

Yugi: You're not alone! It doesn't have my hairstyle either.

Lizzy: Aww, you poor souls!

Ryan: I am so sorry.

Yusei: It's okay. I've learned to accept that fact as a part of life. I'm just gonna be Mario in this game.

William: Okay guys, pick your characters!

Lizzy: And while they do that, the rest of us are gonna watch. By the way, Happy Birthday Alexis and Beth!

Summer: Happy Birthday!

Dylan: Happy Birthday, you two!

Alexis and Bethany: (smile) Thank you!

Lizzy: Now that we have done that....

Cornelio: (interrupts) It's time for Hispanic music!! Come on everyone!!! (starts shaking a maracha)

Harry: (plays a guitar)

Ian and Jaden: (start singing)

Lizzy: Oh boy...I'm sorry to those that are playing Super Smash Bros.!

William: I can't focus on the game because of this awesome music!

Yusei: It's breaking my concentration!!

Lizzy: (shrugs) Oh well. But I'm gonna end it here. Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

Everyone else: Bye!!

(turns video camera off)

That's the end of the chapter!!! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)