Day 23: Presents and Upcoming Events (Dec. 26)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's bedroom)

Lizzy: Hello guys! Today is Tuesday and I plan on this being a relatively short journal entry. The reason why is that nothing literally happened today. We all just did our own thing, ate leftovers from last night, and played around with our gifts. So in this video journal, I'm just going to show you what I got for Christmas and what's coming up the rest of the week. For this type of presentation, I've laid out mosh of my presents on my bed. (points camera to the bed) As you heard yesterday, I got a cute penguin plushie and some card packs, which may or may not have already been opened and are scattered all over my desk...hehe. But I also got some sweaters, pants, and lots of candy that may have been eaten already. Oh, and I also got new games!!! I got Hyrule Warriors Legends and Pokèmon Ultra Moon! I've tried out both of the games already and I'm really enjoying them! They are super fun. So...I think that's all the gifts I wanted to show you guys. Now I get to tell you what's in store for the rest of the week!!

Okay, in the next few days I got friends coming to visit me! One of them has been mentioned in the journals while the other one hasn't. On Thursday, Makale is coming over to visit. He's the guy that sent my dorm friends and I the letter earlier in the month. So we're gonna be doing a few stuff. On Friday, my longtime pal Yuki is coming over with Bakura. Bakura actually goes to the same school as I do but we haven't ran into him yet this year. Plus, I have a little letter for him so...(chuckles)...this'll be very interesting. Anyway, thanks for watching this kind of short journal for today and we'll see you tomorrow for more fun. (turns camera to her desk) Now let's get back to my messy desk with all of my Duel Monsters cards!!

(turns video camera off)

All right, two journals in one day! I did it again just to catch up on the days!!!!!! This means that I am caught and can possibly get ahead now! Yay! Thanks for reading the chapter and see ya on the next one!!