Day 105: A Fashion Sense (Mar. 18)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's dorm room)

Lizzy: Hello everyone. Today is Sunday and we are just relaxing. We are taking the time to be free of school for a bit, despite the fact that spring break is next week.

Jaden: (comes to her room) Liiiiizzzzzzzzy!!

Lizzy: (turns to Jaden) Everything okay, Jaden?

Jaden: Do you have a sense of fashion?

Lizzy: I kind of have one but that's because I'm friends with Aaliyah and Mel. So, what do you need?

Jaden: (holds up two shirts) Red or blue?

Lizzy: Uh.........is there a particular reason why you're worried about clothes?

Jaden: Chazz says I have no sense of fashion since I wear the same outfits every time.

Lizzy: But we wear uniforms at school, dude!

Jaden: Outside of school I wear the same outfits.

Lizzy: Well it doesn't bother me that you do and I'm sure that it doesn't bother Yugi and Yusei either.

Jaden: Yeah but it bothers Chazz.

Lizzy: Well, screw him!! You are an awesome person with a good fashion choice and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, ok?

Jaden: (grins) Thanks, Lizzy!

Lizzy: You're welcome! Just make sure you do your laundry.

Jaden: I always do my laundry.

Yusei: (peeks into Lizzy's room) Do you, Jaden?

Jaden: Yeah! When was the last time you did your laundry?

Yusei: Right before I went to the hospital with pneumonia!!

Jaden: Okay, fair point. Do you have a good sense of fashion?

Yusei: Uh.....

Lizzy: Anyway, thanks for watching today and see you tomorrow to see Jaden in a new outfit possibly.

Jaden: Yeah!

(turns video camera off)

I'm just going to say this right now: prepare yourself for multiple updates in a row. I managed to catch up on journals and I'm going to post them all tonight!! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)