Day 156: The Aftermath (May 8)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hello! Today is Tuesday and I apologize about yesterday. I was way into shock that I could not recover for a while....a LONG while! But thankfully, the thing that saved me was food.

Jaden: Food saved the day!

Lizzy: Yes, it did! By the way, please thank your friend for helping me out, Jaden.

Jaden: Okay, I will!

Lizzy: (turns to the camera) Our dorm place has occasional visitors. Sometimes it's my friends and sometimes it's my dormies' friends. And yes, I just called Jaden, Yusei, Yugi, and Yami my dormies. Don't judge. Anyway, one of Jaden's friends visited the dorms yesterday and saved me from my shock. She made food and we all love food, including myself. Also, I can't reveal what I watched yesterday about Steven Universe. It would be considered spoilers and I don't want to ruin the show by revealing the spoiler. If you guys are curious, go on the Internet and search it up on YouTube. I'm pretty sure it's all over YouTube by now.

Yusei: You sure about that?

Lizzy: (turns to him) I'm positively and absolutely sure. It's such a game changer to the show.

Yusei: (shrugs) Well, okay then.

Lizzy: So what should we do today?

Jaden: Play games!

Lizzy: Okay, that is by default but what game should we play today?

Yusei: Duel Monsters?

Jaden: Yeah!

Lizzy: Sounds good to me!! (yells in one of the little hallways) Hey Yugi, we're gonna play Duel Monsters! Wanna come and join in?

Yugi: (yells back) Sure! Give me a second!

Yusei: (scrolls through his phone) Hey Lizzy?

Lizzy: Yeah?

Yusei: (shows her his phone) Is this what you were talking about?

Lizzy: (gasps) Yes! I told you it'd be all over the Internet!

Yusei: I just looked it up. Anyway, how did that happen?

Lizzy: Weeeeeeeeeeelllll, you gotta watch the episode to find out what happened!

Yusei: Then I probably will after the game.

Yugi: (runs to the living room) I'm here! Let's get to playing!

Lizzy: Right on! I'm gonna end things right here. Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

And that's the end of the journal!!! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)