Day 171: Study Day (May 23)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hi friends! Today is Wednesday and I would like to call this day a study day. Since I was reminded of the school's final exams next week, I decided to do some preparatory work to be able to pass those exams.

Yugi: You mean studying, right?

Lizzy: Yup! I wanted to use some fancy language in my wording.

Yugi: You did well to do that.

Lizzy: (grins) Thank you! Everyone else is studying as well, and I think Jaden is studying a bit too much since I haven't seen him come out of his room for a long time.

Yugi: Maybe he fell asleep?

Lizzy: Hmm.....that could be the case. Let's go ask Yusei and see if he knows.

Yusei: (comes out of his room) Hey.

Lizzy: Hello! Have you heard from Jaden? I don't think he's been out of his room for awhile.

Yusei: Let me go look. (goes to Jaden's room and opens the door) He's asleep. But it looks like he's been studying.

Lizzy: (peeks inside Jaden's room) Wow, he was studying!.....or at least he did his best to.

Yugi: (peeks in the room too) Yup.

Lizzy: Now let's stop looking into his room because that feels a bit awkward.

Yugi: Yeah.....

Yusei: (closes the door) So what should we do now?

Lizzy: We do something that doesn't involve studying whatsoever!

Yugi: Like?

Lizzy: I haven't thought that far ahead yet!

Yusei: That's okay. We could just watch TV.

Lizzy: That sounds like a good idea. Is there anything you guys want to watch?

Yugi: We'll find out when we turn on the TV!

Lizzy: Ok! (goes to the living room and turns on the TV) Ooh, it's National Geographic. (gasps) Look at all the penguins!!

Yugi: (looks at the TV) Aww, they're cute.

Lizzy: (squeals) Baby penguins!

Yusei: (laughs) You sure like baby penguins.

Lizzy: They are extremely adorable. I want one!

Yusei: A baby penguin?

Lizzy: Yes! I wish I can have one and hold one.

Yugi: Maybe you can visit a zoo or an aquarium to see one.

Lizzy: But I wanna touch them too!!

Yusei: How would some do that?

Yugi: I don't know.

Lizzy: I'm gonna go on the Internet and find out! Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

And that's the end of the journal! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter!! :)