Day 131: Good Morning, Sunshine! (Apr. 13)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: (yawns) Hello guys, today is Friday. I actually went to music practice already and then I came back here. I also decided to do what everyone else was doing and took a nap. Literally, I just woke up and I think everyone else is still asleep. I know this because Yusei is asleep here in the living room. But he's not on the couch or on any chairs. He's sleeping on the floor. (points camera to Yusei on the floor) He even has a pillow and blanket. I'm really curious as to why he didn't just go to his room and sleep, but I'm not him so I won't judge.

Yusei: (slowly wakes up)

Lizzy: (gasps) Is he waking up?

Yusei: (graons softly)

Lizzy: He is awake!!! Good morning, sunshine! The earth says hello.

Yusei: You weren't recording me while I slept, were you?

Lizzy: (slowly turns camera to herself) Noooooooooo..............

Yusei: (sighs) You totally were.

Lizzy: Only for like a minute!! And why didn't you sleep in your room anyway?!

Yusei: (thinks for a moment) You know, I don't know. I guess it's because the floor is pretty comfortable.

Lizzy: Hmm, I'll be the judge of that! (lays down on the floor) Huh, it is kind of comfortable.

Yusei: Yup.

Lizzy: No wonder you fell asleep. So, wanna get ready for the anime episode?

Yusei: Sure but I need a few minutes to get up.

Lizzy: You don't need a few minutes to just sit up.

Yusei: Well....I do.

Lizzy: (laughs) Oh okay.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: All right, we just got done with episode 13 and I have to say that it was a very emotional episode. It's probably the most emotional we have seen so far. So I need an opinion from the rest of the boys.

Jaden: (sniffles) That was sad.

Yusei: (nods)

Yugi: It struck the inside of me.

Lizzy: Yup, it strikes to the soul.

But if that was any indication, I feel like it's gonna get worse from here.

Yusei: I have a bad feeling of that too.

Yugi and Jaden: (nod)

Lizzy: But anyway, that's the end of this journal. Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

All right, the chapter is done! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)