Day 126: Waking Up Lizzy (Apr. 8)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Jaden: (whispers) Hi. I'm starting this journal today because Lizzy left the camera out here. She's still asleep so I'm gonna wake her up today.

Yusei: (walks into the room and raises his eyebrow) Jaden, why are you up so early?

Jaden: I'm gonna wake Lizzy up.

Yusei:..............Are you sure about this?

Jaden: Positive! Now hold the camera. (gives the camera to Yusei)

Yusei: O-Okay. (takes the camera)

Jaden: (grins and runs into Lizzy's room)

Yusei: (sighs) I really hope she doesn't kill him....

Jaden: (yells) Wake up, Lizzy!!!

(hears a crash)

Yusei: (eyes widen) E-Everything okay in there, guys?..........guys?!

Lizzy: (starts yelling at Jaden)

Jaden: (runs out of the room and laughs)

Lizzy: (runs after Jaden angrily) I am going to murder you!!!!!!

Yusei: (sweatdrops) Guess I have to break up their fight now....

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Now that my anger has been kindled thanks to both Yusei and Yugi, I can take control of the journal. Hello guys and welcome to Sunday. We are just about to watch the next episode of Your Lie In April and it's gonna be good and intense. I know that I talk about this anime a lot but bear with me. In my opinion, it's really good. Now let's watch!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: We have done it again, guys! What did you guys think?

Jaden: Piano skills!!!!!!

Yusei: That's one way to put it.

Lizzy: (laughs) That is, that is. I can't wait for next episode because that's when the main character plays!!!

Yugi: You're very excited.

Lizzy: Of course! It's all been building up for the performance that's coming! Anyway, thanks for watching today and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!!

(turns video camera off)

And that's the end of the chapter!!! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter!!! :)