Day 128: Another Good Day For Music and Anime (Apr. 10)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hello everyon!! Today is a wonderful Tuesday afternoon and it's almost time for me to go practice music!!

Yugi: I heard you got Dylan to play piano as an opening. Is that true?

Lizzy: Yup!! He's gonn aplay some sweet music for us. He'll be Shizuka for this upcoming show!!

Jaden: Oh yeah! Shizuka was your main violinist for any performance you guys did last year.

Lizzy: Yup!! Now it's Dylan's turn to be our opening guy! We're gonna force him, whether he likes it or not!!!

Yusei: My, you're sounding like a certain character with blonde hair that plays violin....

Lizzy: (laughs) I can't help it!! That anime has inspired me!! So I'm gonna act like Kaori until probably the end of the anime.

Jaden: (laughs) You'd make a cool Kaori.

Lizzy: (grins) Thank you!! Now I gotta get to practice.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Music practice was awesome today!!! Dylan did fantastic too.

Jaden: And we have just watched another episode and we were at the edge of our seat!!

Yusei: (chuckles) I don't think we were at the edge of our seats but it was very tense for a bit.

Yami: But then it all went down to a girl.

Lizzy: Yup! The girl saved the day and our main character is satisfied with his performance.

Yusei: Which is good. Do you know everything that's going on, Yami?

Yami: Yup. Yugi's been bringing the puzzle every time you guys have been watching the anime. So I know what's going on.

Lizzy: That's good. Well on that note, thank you so much for watching today and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

Woo, that's the end of the chapter!! Thanks for reading today and see ya next chapter!!! :)