Day 165: A Strange Time (May 17)

(video camera turns on in the school music room)

Lizzy: Hello guys! Today is Thursday and it is time for music.

Melody: Yay, music!

Lizzy: Since we have no performances for the rest of the year, we are playing different things that have something to do with music.

William: (holds an electric guitar) Like this!! (plays electric guitar wildly)

Everyone else: (sweatdrops)

Summer: Are we gonna get in trouble?

Lizzy: Probably.

Ryan: And you guys thought that I was crazy.

Summer: Dude, you still are. There are just different ways in which you express your craziness.

Ryan: But I'm not that crazy!

William: (stops playing the guitar) Ryan, admit it. You are crazy.

Ryan: Never!!!

William: (sighs and starts playing the guitar again)

Lizzy: (turns to the camera) He's not going to admit that he's crazy.

Melody: He will sooner or later.

Lizzy: Yeah.....

Ian: Let's hope it's sonner rather than later.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Back at the dorms, we are having lots of fun playing Minecraft! This time we are on survival mode, where creepy monsters come out at night or in reallt dark places.

Jaden: (yells) I found a Creeper!

Lizzy: (yells back) Where?!

Jaden: It was in a little cave that went really deep underground!

Yusei: I don't understand why you guys go after monsters when you can easily wait until nightfall for them to come.

Lizzy: Well, what about dungeons? If there are a lot of monsters spawning in one spot, then there's definitely a dungeon nearby.

Yusei: Don't you want to be prepared before you take on a dungeon?

Lizzy: I got armor, an iron sword, a bow, and some arrows! I'll be just fine. If all else fails, just come and find me!

Yugi: How are we going to find you?

Lizzy: Well, uh........hang on a second, let me cut down a few trees.

Yugi: Ok!

Lizzy: (keeps herself busy until she was done) Okay, I made a wooden sign and a few blocks of wood to indicate where I am.

Yusei: Are you near a dungeon?

Lizzy: I think so. But before I go find out, I'll end it here. Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

And that's the end of the journal!! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)