Day 62: Mall Day (Feb. 3)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hello world, today is Saturday and guess what? We're going to a mall today. But the mall is kind of far from here so we're taking a bus. (turns camera to the boys) It's gonna be an adventure!

Jaden: Woohoo!!

Yusei: We really need to get out of the school area for the day.

Lizzy: We really do! We gotta get out of here for a day!!

Yugi: Then what are we waiting for?

Lizzy: More people because we invited a lot of people to come with us.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: We're on the bus. Luckily, it wasn't too packed when we came in.

Summer: But it is now!

Lizzy: Yeah, we invited people and those people invited more people and so now we have a ton of people in this bus. It's all for a mall trip. (turns camera to the crowd) All for a mall trip!!!

William: (hollers) It's worth it!

Lizzy: Yeah, that's true. For now, we're gonna be on the bus for a bit and then we'll be at the mall.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: We're here!! It's a really, really, big mall!

William: Now remember, go in groups of three or more. We don't want groups of two, children!!

Everyone else: (laughs hard)

Yusei: Oh yes, of course! We don't want weird things happening, especially since they're more guys than girls!

Lizzy: I'd still keep my guard up. But let's go explore!!!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: The card shop!!

Melody: We have found it at last!

Jaden: Yes!

Lizzy: I'm glad we found it. Now let's go in and find some cool cards!

Melody: But we have to buy the packs first.

Lizzy: I know, I know.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: We are at the food court now and eating some delicious food. I'm eating a regular hamburger.

Summer: I'm eating a hotdog!

Jaden: Ramen!!

Lizzy: But you had ramen at home! I thought you were gonna have some shrimp.

Jaden: (eyes widen) Shrimp?!!

Yusei: Oh no, you gave him an idea....

Jaden: I'm gonna look for some shrimp. Be right back! (runs off)

Lizzy: Let's hope that he doesn't destroy anything in the process...

Yugi: Agreed. Anyway, did you guys see the card shop?

Lizzy: Yup, I got two packs! I am happy.

Yusei: I haven't been in the shop yet. Ryan and William wanted to look at shoes.

Lizzy: Why would the look at shoes?

Yusei: The same reason why girls look at shoes too.

Lizzy: Huh?

Dylan: It's because they want to look good, Lizzy!

Lizzy: Oh.....stuff that I don't really care about. Yay!!

Aaliyah: You know, you should start caring about that.

Lizzy: Why should I? I'm happy with who I am!

Yugi: (smiles) I'm sure that makes people happy.

Yusei: (nods with a smile)

Ryan: Hey, why is your camera light blinking?

Lizzy: Oh no, the battery is dying!! Okay, thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!!

Yusei: You really need to get an extra battery for that thing.

(turns video camera off)

All right, that's the end of the journal!! Thank you so much for reading it and if you have any suggestions for future journals, let me know! It's always nice to make things interesting! See ya next journal! :)