Day 92: A Friend's Brief Visit (Mar. 5)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hey guys, welcome to-

(someone knocks on the door)

Lizzy: -Monday. Who could that be , I wonder? (goes to the door and opens it) Dang Jack, you came quick!

Jack: (crosses his arms) Of course, I did! Now do you know where he is?

Lizzy: (chuckles) "He"? I don't know who you are referring to. Could you be a bit more specific?

Jack: You already know who I'm talking about! Give me an address, Lizzy!

Lizzy: You have to say please~

Jack: (groans) Please?

Lizzy: (pulls a piece of paper from her pocket and hands it to Jack) The doctor said that Yusei is well enough to have visitors. But the doctor did say that he needs to stay in the hospital for a bit longer.

Jack: Why's that?

Lizzy: Who knows at this point? But I trust the doctor's advice.

Jack: Thanks.

Lizzy: Tell us how he is after your visit, okay?

Jack: (nods)

(timeskip)

Lizzy: It's quite later now and I am pretty tired. (yawns) Jack stopped by for a bit and said that Yusei's doing okay, although he did suggest that we should visit him. We are definitely going to do it.

Jaden and Yugi: Yeah!

Lizzy: And that's what we're doing tomorrow! Thanks for watching and see you then. Bye!!

(turns video camera off)

Woo, that was a fast update. But I did make three journals in one day because I had time. Something's wrong with me. Thanks for reading and see you next chapter....which will be really soon. :)