Day 183: A Good Friend's Birthday (Jun.4)

(video camera turns on in the living room)

Lizzy: Hey guys! Today is Monday and I'm gonna make a phone call. (holds up her phone and grins)

Jarod: (looks at her) Are you making funny faces at the camera?

Lizzy: No I'm not!

James: It looked like you were. And why are you up so early? It's 7 in the morning!

Lizzy: I have an important phone call! (begins to call someone) Please be awake!........Hello! Sorry to call you so late. I sent a text yesterday but I figured I give you a greeting! Then I forgot you're 16 hours ahead of Pacific Time......(sighs in relief) Then it's good I caught you while you were awake. I'd feel bad if you were sleeping.

James: Uh, Lizzy? Who are you talking to?

Lizzy: (talks to James) It's Yugi and I'm saying Happy Birthday to him.

Jarod: It's his birthday?

Lizzy: (nods and talks on phone again) Anyway, Happy Birthday, buddy!

James: Happy Birthday!

Jarod: (fires the airhorn)

Lizzy: Ow, that hurt my ears!!

James: Why did you fire the airhorn?!

Jarod: Because it's someone's birthday. I fire the airhorn when there's a birthday.

James: But you should've given us a warning, bro.

Jarod: I'll do it next time. Sorry about that.

Lizzy: It's okay......oh, it's not you, Yugi. My brother decided to fire an airhorn......he does it whenever there's a birthday......(chuckles) Yup, it is interesting. Anyway, go on and get some sleep......goodnight, friend! (hangs up the call)

James: That's all you wanted to do?

Lizzy: Yup. Now I'm gonna go back to bed. Have fun at college.

James and Jarod: (groan)

Lizzy: (laughs)

(timeskip)

Lizzy: After getting more sleep, I woke up to hear the doorbell. It turns out 2 of my boxes I packed are here. (turns camera to the boxes) I got more stuff to unpack. Yay.....I'm not that excited because it means work and I don't like work. But if I don't do it, then there will be a box sitting in my room for a long while. (sighs) I gotta do it.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: One box is fully unpacked and there is one to go! Woohoo! Nothing else has happened today so I'm gonna end it here. Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!!

(turns video camera off)

That's the end of the journal!! Today is Yugi's birthday so greet him a happy birthday!! :) Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter!