Day 52: A Bit of A Sad Day (Jan. 24)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's dorm room)

Lizzy: Hello guys, today is Wednesday. Um....not much has happened today except for school. (sighs sadly) It's just one of those days. Those sad, sad days.......I guess I should probably tell you why I'm really sad. In the winter months, people would sometimes feel unmotivated or depressed because there's barely any sun and the clouds reign all day. Fortunately, there are days here in Japan where that doesn't happen often but I still feel the winter blues. It doesn't help when you're diagnosed with depression. Yeah, that's usually something I don't like to talk about but I just wanted to let you guys know that. (sighs and puts her head down on her desk)

Yugi: (comes into her room) Hello?

Lizzy: (groans)

Yugi: You doing okay?

Lizzy: (groans again)

Yugi: (thinks for a bit) May I have the camera?

Lizzy: (gives him a thumbs-up)

Yugi: (takes the camera and goes to the living room, seeing Yusei and Jaden) Hey, Lizzy's down again.

Yusei: What happened this time?

Yugi: (shrugs) She's just groaning right now.

Yusei: But it could be that time-

Yugi: I don't think it's that time.

Jaden: What time?

Yusei and Yugi: (groans and facepalms)

Jaden: (runs over to Lizzy's room)

Yugi: Did we ever tell him? About that time for Lizzy?

Yusei: I don't think we did.

Yugi: Should we tell him?

Yusei:......We probably should.

Jaden: (brings Lizzy into the room) I brought her!

Yusei: Hey Lizzy, how are you feeling?

Lizzy: I don't know....

Yugi: Wanna play some games?

Lizzy: Oh okay.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Hello, I have reclaimed the camera and feel better. Sorry for earlier. Apparently, the guys are now having a talk and I don't know what it is.

Jaden: (yells from afar) What?! That happens?!

Lizzy: I'm kind of afraid of what they're talking about and hopefully it has nothing to do with me.

Jaden: (runs to her room) That happens to you every month?!

Lizzy: (eyes widen) Gotta go, guys! Bye!!

(turns video camera off)

And that's one of the most strangest endings to the journals that I have ever written. Sorry if it was a little sad. I always had the idea that Lizzy had depression, despite her happy personality. I hope you guys don't mind....and if you're wondering what the boys talked to Jaden about, don't worry about it. Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter!