Day 54: Part 2 of Unwrapping Gifts (Jan. 26)

(turns video camera on in the dorm's living room)

Lizzy: Hello guys! Today is Friday and it's the end of the school week once more.

Jaden: Yes!!!

Lizzy: I know! Also, today is the day in which we open another box! (turns camera to the box) I don't know how it fits in the mail room.

Yusei: I don't know either. I must have been insane for the mail man.

Lizzy: Well, I was informed beforehand that this specific box was from Yuki fand that she was sending a bunch of stuff. So let's see....(opens the box) Oh my goodness, there's more boxes in here! That's a lot of stuff!!!!!

Yusei: What is with everyone and sending us stuff? What is wrong with you people?!

Jaden: I don't know but it's cool!!

Lizzy: So who wants their stuff first?

Yugi: I can open my gift.

Lizzy: Okay, Yug! (gives him a box) Apparently, there's a box inside another box.

Yugi: (opens the smaller box) I got a Dark Magician stuffed toy and a Kuriboh pillow. Cool!

Lizzy: Yay, who's next?

Yusei: I guess I can go.

Lizzy: Okay, but your box is a bit bigger.

Yusei: Oh Ra, what is it? (opens the box) I got another pillow! This time, it's a motorcycle.

Lizzy: (smirks) A physical representation of your girlfriend.

Yusei: (glares at her) That's not even funny anymore!!

Jaden and Yugi: (laughs)

Lizzy: You spend more time with that thing than anyone else I know!

Yusei: (ignores her comment) I also got a motorcycle keychain. And....a teddy bear?

Lizzy: (gasps) It's holding a little heart! How cute!

Yusei: That is kind of cute. Thank you, Yuki. I'll put it next to the scarf Alex gave me yesterday.

Jaden: I wanna go next!

Lizzy: (giggles) Okay, go for it!

Jaden: (opens his box) Ooh, a Slifer dragon pillow and a necklace!

Lizzy: I think that's a lucky charm necklace.

Jaden: Yes, good luck!

Yusei: But you already have a ton of good luck!

Jaden: Then I'll get more!!!!!

Lizzy: (sweatdrops) Okay......anyway, there's a gift box for Yami too, so get him out here!

Yugi: (nods and transforms into Yami)

Yami: There's a gift for me?

Lizzy: Yup! (gives him a little box)

Yami: (opens that box) I got a millennium puzzle keychain and a teddy bear.

Lizzy: Aww, it's a brown teddy bear! Your teddy and Yusei's teddy can be buddies.

Yami: Very true. (sets the teddy next to Yusei's teddy)

 (sets the teddy next to Yusei's teddy)

Jaden: They're friends!

Lizzy: Awesome! There are two more boxes....one for me and Bakura.

Jaden: Bakura got a gift?!

Yami: (chuckles) If it's Yuki, of course he'll get a gift.

Lizzy: Then that means I'm the last one to open a gift! (opens her gift box) I got a keychain and another Kuriboh plushie. Ooh, it's got a pink bow on it. How adorable!

Jaden: Kind of like you!

Lizzy: What?!

Yusei: (laughs) He has a point.

Lizzy: (yells) Don't agree with him!!!!

Yami: Well audience, see you tomorrow for ice skating!!

(turns video camera off)

*sighs in relief* I got this journal out! I wanted to get it out last night but it was kind of late and I was tired. School's been wearing me out! I want spring break to come already!!!!! But anyway, thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! Bye!!! :)