Day 11: Club Day and Sadness (Dec. 14)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's dorm room)

Lizzy: Hello, it's Thursday! And you know what that means!!

Jaden: (yells) Club day!!

Lizzy: Yes, it is club day and this time is special because the clubs are gonna celebrate Christmas! I'm excited!

Jaden: I'm excited too.

Lizzy: Then let's do this!!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: (eats cookie) It's a party on here! Right, guys? (turns camera to club members)

William: Oh yeah, buddy!

Melody: Woohoo!!

Summer: And we're gonna drink some fake wine!

Everyone: (laughs)

Lizzy: You see viewers, we don't drink wine or alcohol because we are already crazy as it is. So we like to drink sparkling apple cider but it's in a glass bottle that looks like a wine bottle.

Dylan: Here's proof. (shows camera the bottle)

Lizzy: See, it looks like a wine bottle but it's really not

Lizzy: See, it looks like a wine bottle but it's really not. So we can drink it.

Dylan: Yeah! (raises bottle into the air)

Keiza: Is everyone ready to play some games?

Lizzy: Ooh, I'm ready!! Let's play!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Sorry guys, I forgot to record the games we were playing. But it's really hard to do so when you're playing the games too. I'm back in the dorm living room and seeing that my roomies are packing up their stuff to get ready to leave.

Yugi: Shouldn't you be packing too?

Lizzy: I started packing yesterday! What I am wondering is why you guys are packing early. You live in this country!

Yusei: I want to get out of here as fast as I can! I don't care about anything else right now. I just want to get out.

Lizzy: Of the dorms? You mean you don't want to see me again?

Yusei: (eyes widened) Nonono, that's not what I meant at all! I want to get out of here because I need a break.

Lizzy: (sniffles) A break from me?

Yusei: No, the curriculum! I need a break from the curriculum. I didn't mean you and the others. I actually wish we could meet up again during the break.

Jaden: But Lizzy lives out of the country so that is hard...

Lizzy: (sighs) Yeah.

Yusei: I'm guessing you're upset by that too?

Lizzy: (nods) I don't wanna leave you guys on Saturday!! It's gonna suck! I like hanging out with you people.

Yugi: What about your older brothers and your other friends in America?

Lizzy: Yeah but I want everyone to be together and happy. Is that so hard to ask?

Yusei: In reality, it kind of is...

Lizzy: (frowns)

Jaden: (hugs her)

Lizzy: Thanks, friend.

Yusei: (smiles) Okay, I'm joining in too! (joins hug)

Yugi: Group hug! (joins hug too)

Lizzy: Aww, now I feel happy! Thanks for cheering me up.

Yugi: You're welcome!

Yusei: It's our pleasure.

Jaden: Yup!!

Lizzy: Okay viewers, thanks for watching today! See you guys tomorrow for the last day of school before break. Bye!!

(turns video camera off)

Thanks for reading this chapter!!! I hoped you enjoyed it. Now I have a question for everyone that reads this book: do you prefer me daily updating ONE journal a day or MORE THAN ONE journal a day? Which would you guys like to see??? Please inform me in the comments and I'll see you next chapter! :)