Day 17: The Mall With Friends (Dec. 20)

(video camera turns on in a car)

Lizzy: Hey guys, today is Wednesday! As you can see, I am in a car but since I'm holding this camera I'm not the one driving!

Summer: Oh come on, Lizzy! We expect you to be a versatile person and drive the car while recording!

Lizzy: But I only have my driving permit!!!!!

Keiza: Yay, me too!

Summer: Then why don't you two drive then?

Keiza: (silent)

Lizzy:........Anyway, we have an awesome person that is driving us around today and it is Keiza and Summer's father! We like to call him Mr. L.

Mr. L: Hello, Internet! If you hurt any of my girls, you'll pay the price!

Girls: Awwwwwwww!

Mr. L: Except for Lizzy.

Lizzy: Hey!!!!!!

Mr. L: (laughs) I'm just kidding!

Summer: Or is he??

Lizzy: Yeah, that's the problem.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Hello, we are here at Starbucks to get some drinks and hang out. (shows camera the three drinks) Keiza got a mocha, Summer got a small hot chocolate, and I got a huge hot chocolate drink!!!!!! I am gonna go on a huge sugar high!!!

Summer: Oh dear. Someone help us.

Keiza: We are so screwed.

Lizzy: (laughs maniacally)

(timeskip to the mall)

Lizzy: Hooray, we are at the mall to have more fun!

Keiza: We are also here to get some last minute Christmas shopping for our families.

Lizzy: But mostly is just to have fun because we haven't been in a mall for a while.

Keiza: That's somewhat true.

Lizzy: (gasps) Gamestop!!!!!!!!! Let's go to it!!! (ran over to the store)

Summer: (chases her) But we have to go to Hot Topic before we forget!!!

(timeskip to Lizzy's house)

Lizzy: Well, that was a very interesting day. I think I went extremely hyper and I wasn't able to record that part, which I am kind of glad that it's not recorded. However, my friends and I got gifts and that's the best part.

Summer: And we're still here!!

Lizzy: I'm ending it here because Summer, Keiza, and I are gonna have a very long discussion of things that you should not know of.

Keiza: It's very private.

Lizzy: Agreed. Anyway, thanks for watching and we will see you tomorrow for more fun.

Keiza: Bye!

Summer: (waves) Bye, Internet!!

(turns video camera off)

Well that was fun! Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope to see you next chapter for more of a person's daily life. See ya!!!! :)