Day 61: A Sleeping Bag (Feb. 2)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's dorm room)

Lizzy: Hello everyone, today is officially Friday!! It's actually morning before school starts but I wanted to show you guys something that I think is important. (walks out of her room) Remember yesterday that Yusei has that trouble sleeping because he works a lot and I said yesterday that I would help him? Well I gave him a bit of advice yesterday and basically, I said this: when you feel tired, just go to sleep. I mean, there are certain places where you should not go to sleep at and I will not mention those places. Since he always stays in his room, I just told Yusei to just sleep if he ever gets really tired because sometimes he forces himself to stay awake. But I told him to try to drop that habit and just sleep. So....(turns camera to Yusei sleeping in his room with his head on his desk) I think he took my advice. Or at least he's trying. I honestly don't know. I just wanted to show you guys that before school starts. Now, I want food.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: School is finished for the week! So now it is time to do other things that are important. Like going to the store and getting food....we, as in Yugi and I, are walking to the store to get more food, specifically ramen. Jaden ate the last pack yesterday.

Yugi: (sighs) I was looking forward to ramen today.

Lizzy: Don't worry, that's why we're getting more today!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: (opens the door into the dorm room) Hey, we're-what are you doing?! (turns to see Jaden in a sleeping bag in the living room)

Jaden: I'm watching TV in a sleeping bag!!

Yugi: (sweatdrops) Why in a sleeping bag?

Jaden: Because why not? Yusei was doing it too!

Lizzy:......Beg your pardon?

Yusei: (comes into the living room) Oh hey, you're back!

Lizzy: Were you in a sleeping bag while Yugi and I were gone?

Yusei: Yeah but only for a little bit. (turns to Jaden) Why are you in my sleeping bag?!

Jaden: Because I want to!! And it's warm in your sleeping bag.

Lizzy: Is this just a way of telling us that your room is cold?

Jaden: Maybe. My room is the coldest in this place.

Yusei: That's true but it doesn't mean that you take other people's sleeping bags!

Jaden: Then can I borrow it?

Yusei: Why do you need it?!

Jaden: Because it makes me warm!

Lizzy: Well on that note, I'll end it here. Thanks for watching and we'll see you tomorrow! Wait quick question: Yusei, how long has it been since you were in that sleeping bag?

Yusei: About two minutes.

Lizzy:............................okay......................................

(turns video camera off)

Woohoo, two journals in one day!!! That's amazing! Anyway, thanks for reading today and I'll see you next chapter. Bye!!! :)