Day 56: Even More Gifts!!! (Jan. 28)

(turns video camera in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hello guys, today's Sunday and we are going to open some more gifts today.

Jaden: Yay!!! So which one do we open today?

Lizzy: Let's see....how about we open the bigger present first before we open the smaller one, okay?

Yusei: (looks at the letter outside of the box) There's a letter that says: "Hello guys! Sorry if you may get this late, but delivery is slow. I hope you guys enjoy this! From Fukaru". Uh, who's Fukaru?

Lizzy: Oh, that's Makale! Fukaru is another name that he goes by. And he got us a very generous gift....

Yusei: What do you mean by generous?

Lizzy:........He got us consoles.

The boys: What?!!!!

Lizzy: Uh-huh. Apparently, we have very generous friends.

Yugi: I don't understand! We're not even that important!

Yusei: I know!!! You people are catching me off guard with your gifts!

Lizzy: (opens the big box) It's a Nintendo Switch, PS4, and an Xbox One! Wow, how did he get these so easily?

Yugi: He must have connections somehow.

Jaden: Cool!!!!!

Yusei: O-Okay, I am seriously caught off guard by that.

Lizzy: Same here, dude. Thank you so much for the gift. I'm sure we're gonna use this a lot. Maybe a bit too much. Now let's see what the small one is.....it's from Rosey!!

Jaden: Ooh, what did she give us?

Lizzy: Let's find out! (opens the little box) Aww, it's little clay passes.

Yusei: What's it for?

Lizzy: (reads a letter) Apparently, it's for the summer. She handmade it because Kaiba didn't want to "spend money on people lower than dirt and the person he's destined to beat in a duel".

Yugi: (sighs) Of course, Kaiba would do that.

Lizzy: (chuckles) Yugi, I think you'd enjoy this. There are some fainted letters I found. You should read it!

Yugi: (reads the fainted print) Fight me Yugi!!!!.....Are you serious?! Kaiba, I don't want to fight you!!

Lizzy: Oh look, a gift for Bakura! We need to give him his gifts soon.

Jaden: We'll see him tomorrow.

Lizzy: That's true. Anyway, that's all I have for today. Thank you so much for watching and we'll see you tomorrow!

Jaden: These journals are kind of short.

Lizzy: You got a problem with that?

(turns video camera off)

As Jaden mentioned, these journals are kind of short in a way. That's only because I'm in school and I really wanted to get back to where I was in journal progress last time, me being at least a day ahead of schedule. At least I managed to do it! XD Anyway, thanks for reading and see ya next chapter!!! :)