Day 139: Letting Someone Else Take Control (Apr. 21)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Yusei: Hello. Welcome to Saturday. You're probably wondering why I'm starting this journal today. Well, Lizzy went off to see some of her friends for a bit and told me to keep watch of the camera until she comes back. So......yeah. I don't have much else to say actually. Just gonna go back to work on an engine.

Jaden: (comes into Yusei's room) Hey, what are you doing?

Yusei: Gonna work as usual. Why?

Jaden: Dude, you've been working all week! Take a load off and let's play some Duel Monsters!

Yusei: Sorry Jaden, I'm a little behind on getting this engine done. Maybe after I'm finished, okay?

Jaden: (crosses his arms) Are you actually gonna finish working on that engine today?

Yusei:......................I have no idea but I need to get back to working.

Jaden: No, you're not! Lizzy gave you the camera so you gotta have some interesting footage for her journals.

Yusei: Actually the camera has been on for a little while now.

Jaden: Seriously?

Yusei: (chuckles) Yup.

Jaden: Is this all you're going to show too before she gets back?

Yusei: Probably.

Jaden: Dude, you really gotta live your life outside of working.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Hello, I have returned and we have just watched the second to last episode of Your Lie In April! What did you guys think?

Jaden: It was very sad at the beginning but it got better towards the end.

Yusei: I didn't think that Kousei would be able to play after what happened in the previous episode.

Yugi: Same here but at least he's playing now.

Lizzy: Yup!! By the way, did you turn on the camera today Yusei?

Yusei: Yeah, I did for a bit.

Lizzy: (smiles) Thank you! How much did you record?

Yusei: Not too much. Jaden wanted to play Duel Monsters.

Jaden: That's because you were working too much!

Lizzy: Settle boys, settle. Anyway, thanks for watching today and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

Okay, that's the end of the updates for today. Sorry if there was too many in a row! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)