Day 185: Breakfast and the Mall (Jun. 6)

(video camera turns on in the living room)

Lizzy: Hello friends! Today is Wednesday and I am about to have breakfast.

Jewel: Breakfast!!

Summer: It's gonna be delicious.

Lizzy: It definitely will be.

James: Are you gonna tell your audience that our friends stayed the night?

Lizzy: Uh.......well, you just did so I will repeat. Our friends from yesterday stayed the night at the house. It's pretty normal because we love having people over. Plus, we trust these people.

Jewel: You do?

Lizzy: Yeah, we kind of do. Why else do you guys come here?

Keiza: We have our reasons.

Bryan: You come here to see James! Don't deny that.

Keiza: I do but I see you guys too! That's what counts.

Lizzy: And seeing your lover. But let's not focus on that and get to eating. I'm hungry.

Mr. Wood: (in the distance) Hi, hungry!

Lizzy: (glares at Mr. Wood)

Mr. Wood: (laughs)

(timeskip)

Lizzy: A short while after eating breakfast, we are trying to figure out what to do next. (turns camera to the group) So, we either game some more or walk around town?

Jarod: I think we're gonna walk around the mall and then come back here to game.

Lizzy: Oh okay. Now here's the ultimate question: who's driving?

Jarod: (raises his hand)

Summer: Wait, what?! Why?!!

Lizzy: Why would you decide on such a thing?

James: Because he's actually gotten better at driving.

Lizzy: (looks at Jarod) You have?

Jarod: (smiles) Indeed, I have.

Lizzy, Keiza, and Summer: (clap happily)

Jarod: (does a small bow)

Summer: Took you long enough!

Everyone: (laugh)

(timeskip)

Lizzy: (turns camera to the mall) We made it! The mall is before us. Is everyone ready for fun?

Summer: Yup!

Jarod: Of course.

Lizzy: It's convenient for me because I gotta get Yugi a gift for his birthday.

Bryan: You didn't give him a gift before you left. You're a horrible friend!

Lizzy: I didn't have time, ok?! I was busy with school and doing these journals. Journals take awhile to create and then you have to upload them on YouTube the same day, since I do daily journals.

Jewel: You don't have to do them daily if it makes you busy.

Lizzy: But I want to. It's super fun! Now onto the mall!!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Malls are great and malls are fun. I decided to not record it because I wanted to thoroughly enjoy my time with my friends. Anyway, thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

I decided to post two chapters today!! Maybe another one will be posted today but we'll see. Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)