Day 38: Card Store (Jan. 10)

(video camera turns on in the living room)

Lizzy: Hey everyone! Today is Wednesday and it's the middle of the week. That is wonderful. But today is the day of fun and joy! The main reason why this is so is because I'm going into town today! And......(turns camera to Yugi) this guy is coming with me!! Yusei and Jaden are busy so Yugi is gonna be my bodyguard!

Yugi: I'm a bodyguard?

Lizzy: (smiles) Yes, you are! You and Yami will be my protectors for the time I'm in town. You guys better deal with it!

Yugi: (sweatdrops)

Lizzy: Let's hit the road!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: One of the reasons why Yugi and I are going out and about today is because of cards!

Yugi: Yup! One of the local card stores is selling new card packs and we wanted to check it out.

Lizzy: It's gonna be really awesome!! I can't wait!

Yugi: There might not be any good monsters for you though.

Lizzy: (smiles) It doesn't matter to me! It's probably got some spell and traps cards that I really want to use.

Yugi: That's true!

Lizzy: (turns camera to the store) Hey look, we're here! Let's go in.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: (throws two card packs at Yusei) We got you card packs!

Yusei: Uh, you didn't need to throw it at me. But thanks!

Lizzy: Hey, Yugi threw packs at Jaden so why can't I?

Jaden: (yells from his room) She's right except Yami threw it at me.

Lizzy: (laughs) Good job, Yami!

Yusei: Are you two teaming up against us?

Lizzy: Uh......yes! Anyway, thanks for watching today and I hope you join us tomorrow!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: (accidentally left her camera on while doing homework)

Yusei: (goes into her room and throws a book at her)

Lizzy: Hey!!!

Yusei: Ha! Two can play the throwing game, Lizzy!! (runs away)

Lizzy: Get back here!! (chases after him)

(turns video camera off)

All right, that's all for the journal of the day!! Thanks for reading and I hope you join me next chapter for more of Lizzy's life. Bye!! :)