Day 65: Sleeping Bags Part 2! (Feb. 6)

(video camera turns on in the living room)

Lizzy: Hey guys! Today is Tuesday and we apparently got two packages!

Jaden: Package day!!!

Yusei: If it was truly package day, then we would have way more than two packages.

Lizzy: You have a point! But let's open these two packages. I'll open the smaller one first. (opens it and laughs)

Yami: (comes into the room) Why are you laughing?

Lizzy: I got extra batteries and a portable charger for my camera. (laughs more)

Yusei: (chuckles) Who's it from?

Lizzy: Alex.

Yami: Of course she would send you something like that.

Lizzy: She cares so much for me!! Now the next box. (opens it) Ooh, a letter!

Jaden: What does it say?

Lizzy: It says: "Hi Lizzy! Hi all the guys!"

The guys: Hi!

Lizzy: (laughs) "Have you heard of a game called Kahoot? If you're looking to study, while having some competitive fun, just play some Kahoot! In the letter is a flash drive. It has all the questions on the test! (I remember taking it.) In a Kahoot! I hope it helps you! Fukaru, Card Shop Owner." Aww, if only we got this earlier!

Jaden: Aww, man! It would've been really helpful but we can still use it for fun!

Lizzy: Yeah, that's right! Thanks Alex and Fukaru. We really appreciate it.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: And now it's time to address something that's being down right now! (turns camera to Jaden, Yugi, and Yusei watching TV in sleeping bags) What on earth is wrong with you guys?!

Yugi: Hey, don't hate! We're just kind of cold in the living room.

Lizzy: How?! It is totally not cold!

Yusei: Lizzy, just join us.

Lizzy: Huh?

Jaden: Yusei has an extra sleeping bag so you can join us!

Lizzy: Uh.......eh, why not? Where's the sleeping bag?

Jaden: (points at the empty sleeping bag)

Lizzy: (joins the group by sitting with them in the sleeping bag)

Yugi: Was it worth it?

Lizzy: (smiles) Yeah, it was worth it. What are we watching today?

Yusei: Animal Planet.

Lizzy: Not a Japanese show?

Yusei: It was the first thing I found that was interesting. Hey look, a penguin.

Lizzy: (gasps happily) Penguins!!!!

The boys: (laugh)

Lizzy: (blushes) I like penguins, okay?!

Jaden: And you looked so happy!

Lizzy: (pouts) Because penguins are adorable and cool!

Yugi: (points at the TV) There's a baby penguin.

Lizzy: (squeals) Cute!!!

Yusei: And then she squeals.

Lizzy: (pouts again) Thanks for watching today and we'll see you tomorrow. I'm gonna go punch these guys now. See ya!

(turns video camera off)

Now I caught up! Yay!!!!! I hoped you enjoyed the journals that I posted and I'll see you next chapter for more fun!!! Bye!! :)