Day 104: St. Patrick's Day (Mar. 17)

(video camera turns on in another dorm room)

Lizzy: Hello friends!! Welcome to Saturday and to St. Patrick's Day.

Melody: The day where people wear lots of green so that they won't get pinched.

Lizzy: Precisely! Me, Keiza, and Melody are decorating the cupcakes that I baked yesterday. (turns camera to the cupcakes) These look really good. I am impressed with our decorating skills.

Keiza: And your baking skills! I'm impressed, girl!

Lizzy: All I did was look at a recipe. There's nothing special about that.

Melody: It is when you've actually made the cupcakes. They look absolutely delicious, Lizzy!

Lizzy: Aww, thanks you two! Let's get to the decorating!!!

Keiza and Melody: Yeah!!!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: We got done decorating the cupcakes and they turned out to be beautiful. (turns camera to the cupcakes) They look amazing. We did it, guys!

Melody and Keiza: (cheer)

Lizzy: Now let us share this with the world.

Keiza: Or at least our dorm.

Lizzy: That'll work too! Now let's go!!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: (gives Jaden, Yusei, and Yugi some cupcakes) Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Jaden: Yes, a cupcake!!

Yusei: (smiles) Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Lizzy: (gasps) I just realized something!

The boys: What?

Lizzy: (smirks) You guys aren't wearing green.

Yugi: (tilts his head) What does that mean?

Yusei: (eyes widen) It means run.

Yugi: Huh?

Jaden: Runnnnnnnnn!!!! (starts running)

Lizzy: (starts chasing them)

(timeskip to next day)

Lizzy: I never ended the journal yesterday....it's currently Sunday. So thanks for watching and see you later on today.

(turns video camera off)

That's the end of the chapter! Thanks for reading!! I'll be able to catch up soon just not for the next few days. I'll be able to update everyday just probably once a day until my school finals are done. See ya next chapter!