Day 121: A Mischievious Act (Apr. 3)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hello friends on the Internet! Today is Tuesday and we are-

Yusei: (yells) Lizzy, I need help with something!!!

Lizzy: (yells back) Is it an emergency?

Yusei: Yes!!!

Lizzy: Oh dear, this sounds bad. Time to help a friend in need!! (runs out of her room and to where Yusei is at) What?! Are you wrapped up in a blanket on the floor?

Yusei: (sighs) Yup.

Lizzy: (giggles) How did this happen?

Yusei: I don't know! I took a nap and then I woke up like this. I managed to get out of my room by hopping but I fell. I haven't been able to get up since then.

Lizzy: Do you know who did this to you?

Yusei: No, but I can give a good guess.

Lizzy: I'll try and help you out. (grabs Yusei and pulls him up) There you go!

Yusei: Thanks. Now I have to figure out how to move around efficiently.

Lizzy: I think hopping is your best bet.

Yusei: (sighs loudly and begins to hop to the living room)

Lizzy: You got this! You can make it to the-

Yusei: (falls to the ground)

Lizzy: -living room. Are you okay?

Yusei: I think so.

Jaden: (hops into the room hurriedly in a blanket and falls)

Lizzy: Jaden, did you wrap yourself up and Yusei?!

Jaden: No!!

Yusei: It wasn't you?! Then who was it?

Yami: (laughs in another room)

Jaden and Yusei: YAMI!!!!!!!

Lizzy: (giggles) Well, now it all makes sense. So now, I'm gonna fix this madness in order to watch more Your Lie In April. I probably won't record our reactions to it in case of spoilers. But what I will tell you is that it's gonna be good!! Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

And that's the end of the journal!! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)