Day 10: Letter (Dec. 13)

(video camera turns on in the kitchen)

Lizzy: (stares at camera as Jaden groans on the couch) Well...he sounds like he's on a hangover. That's a bizarre way to start this day.

Jaden: (groans louder)

Yusei: (looks at her) Well, now we know that Jaden should never use drugs.

Lizzy: Agreed.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Welcome everyone to Wednesday! For those that are concerned, Jaden is okay. This morning, he definitely wasn't but now he's better. If you don't believe me...(turns camera to Jaden eating ramen)...here he is!! He lives!

Yusei: And he's eating my ramen again!

Jaden: Dude, you literally leave the cup of noodles out in the open! It's free for everyone to grab! It's gotta have a label or something that says it's yours.

Yusei: Do you realize that everyone in this dorm room is too lazy to do such a thing?

Jaden: Oh yeah.

Lizzy: (giggles) Oh you two. Anyway, I actually got a letter earlier today! It's cool and I didn't even see it coming. You wanna see it?

Jaden: I do!!!

Yusei: Sure.

Lizzy: Okay! (runs to her room and comes back with a letter) You want me to read it?

Yusei: I don't know...is it private by chance?

Lizzy: Not really.

Yusei: (smiles) Then go ahead.

Lizzy: Yay! (looks at letter) "Hello! So I'm kind of new here, this is my first entry here, so, hi!"

Yusei and Jaden: Hello!

Lizzy: "My name is Makale, and, I really enjoyed watching this! I know Christmas is coming up, and so, I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! Also, just so you know, I'm a duelist too!" (holds up card) "Oh, that? It's my boss monster, Crystron Quariongandrax! Again, I'm wishing you Merry Christmas! And a happy new year! Last thing, to Jaden, don't do that again. It was kind of chaotic." I think Makale was referring to the Red Bull Incident.

Jaden: I agree!! I am not doing that.

Yusei: What was that card again?

Lizzy: Quariongandrax? It looks like...a Synchro monster!

Yusei: Oh, can I see it?

Lizzy: (hands it to him)

Yusei: Hmm, that's interesting

Yusei: Hmm, that's interesting. It's a machine Synchro.

Lizzy: Do you want to use it? I can't because I strictly use Spellcaster monsters.

Yusei: I'll think about it but I don't know.

Lizzy: Anyway, thanks for the letter, Makale! And if you want, anyone listening, you can send some mail!

Yusei: (nods) Might as well at this point.

Jaden: Woohoo!!

Lizzy: So send letters!!!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Okay, it's later in the evening and unfortunately I've started packing for winter break. (points camera to suitcase) As you all know at this point, I live in America and all of my roommates live in Japan. So we are going to be separated for the break. I know it is sad but you get to hang out with my other friends you haven't seen yet! Plus, there's gonna be a little surprise that involves my roommates. I'm not going to tell you what it is but it will happen relatively soon. It'll be fun!

Yugi: (waves from outside the room) Hi!

Lizzy: Hi, Yugi! You need anything?

Yugi: Not really. Just wanted to say hello to you and whoever is watching.

Lizzy: Okeydokey! I'm sure the audience would've said hello to you too.

Yugi: (grins)

Lizzy: All right, everyone thanks for watching and I hope you watch tomorrow's journal! It's gonna be great!

Yugi: Oh yeah, it's club day!

Yusei: (yells) Club day!

Jaden: YEAH!!!

Lizzy: WOOHOO!!

(turns video camera off)

All right everyone, we got through the tenth day! Woooo!!! Thanks for reading today! And thanks to TheBlackMark for the letter. I really appreciate it! If you guys want to send "letters" to the characters, go on ahead! It'll help fill up the days. Alright, see ya next chapter! :)