Day 31: Skype Chat (Jan. 3)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's bedroom)

Lizzy: Hello guys and welcome to Wednesday. And guess what? It's been a month! It's been an entire month since I started doing the journals daily. That is so cool! I'm gonna tell my friends about it! (runs out of her room and went to the gaming room) Hey guys, I've been doing journals for an entire month now!

Keiza: (claps) Yay!!

Jarod: That's great.

James: Congratulations!

Lizzy: Thanks guys! What are you up to?

Keiza: James is on Skype with someone right now.

James: Yup, Jack wanted to say hello.

Lizzy: Oh cool! Tell him I said hi.

Jarod: Or you could just get into Skype screen and say hi that way.

Lizzy: Good idea! (gets in range of the Skype camera) Hello?

James: Hey Jack, are you there? The screen's getting a bit fuzzy.

(computer screen gets back to normal)

Jack: Is the screen okay now?

James: Yeah, it's better now!

Lizzy: Hi, Jack!

Jack: Hello, Lizzy. Guess you're doing some recording now, huh?

Lizzy: Yup! Today marks the one month anniversary so I can't stop now!

Jack: That's cool.

Yusei and Crow: (gets into range of Skype camera)

Lizzy: Hi Crow! Hi Yusei!

Crow: (grins) Hey!

Yusei: Hey Lizzy! How's your break been?

Lizzy: It's been great! How about yours?

Yusei: It's been pretty good.

Lizzy: That's good.

James: I've told them of what we did yesterday.

Lizzy: You mean punching Bryan because it was his birthday?

Crow: (laughs) He hasn't told us that yet!

Lizzy: Speaking of telling, I have to introduce the viewers to you two.

Jack: Do you have to?

Lizzy: Yes! It's entirely necessary for the structure of the journals. Enjoy this feeling while it lasts.

Jack: Um okay then.

Yusei: (laughs) Have fun!

Lizzy: Okay viewers, this is Jack and Crow. These are Yusei's friends from New Domino City. Crow is in the same grade as me and Jack graduated with Jarod, James, and Bryan but I'm sure I mentioned that earlier. Say hello!

Crow: Hi!

Jack: (waves) Did you do this to Yusei already?

Lizzy: Well, yeah! He was the third person I introduced in the journals

Yusei: I was introduced as the guy wearing oven mitts.

Crow: Oven mitts.

Yusei: I was making pizza that time.

Jack: You actually made food?

Yusei: Hey, I can make food! I'm one of the few people that cook for my dorm mates.

Lizzy: Are you sure? Because I asked you to make food that night and I cook more than you, Jaden, and Yugi.

Yusei: (silent)

Jack: Dude, it's okay. Jarod made the food most of the time in my dorm.

Jarod: Yeah!! Microwave for the win!

Everyone: (laughs)

Lizzy: On that note, thanks for watching today's journal and we'll see you tomorrow where we hopefully find out if Yusei will ever regain his pride.

Yusei: Oh shut up!!

Jack and Crow: (both laugh)

(turns video camera off)

Yay, now I'm officially caught up again because I forgot to post yesterday's journal yesterday. Thanks for watching today's journal and I'll see you in the next chapter for another one. Bye!!!