Day 66: Making Food (Feb. 7)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's room)

Lizzy: Hey guys! It is Wednesday and I'm very happy that it is because we're gonna get a three day weekend soon! I'll tell you more about that day when the time comes. For now, I'm playing Minecraft with Yugi and-hey!!!!! Yusei, why did you log off suddenly? Is it because I started recording?!

Yusei: (yells from his room) I wish I could predict that but no. I have work to do.

Lizzy: Awww! You need a break from working!

Yusei: I can't!!

Lizzy: Well, why not?!

Yusei: Reasons!

Lizzy: (whispers to the camera) That's not a good reason. Just because you can say that you have reasons, doesn't mean that it's a good reason......I'm gonna investigate this soon.

Yugi: (yells from his room) Hey Lizzy, can you get more ore?

Lizzy: (yells back) Okay!!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: I am in the kitchen now and I'm trying to figure out how to make curry from the Internet. (turns camera to a pot of soon to be curry) Hopefully this works. I mean, I made potato salad with Internet help one time so I should be fine. But I like to be safe, especially when it comes to food.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: (turns camera to Jaden and Yugi) How did I do?

Jaden: (eating) This is really good!!

Lizzy: Really?

Yugi: (grins) Yeah! This is some awesome curry!

Lizzy: (giggles) Thanks, buddies! Now there's Yusei that needs food. (walks over to Yusei and knocks on his door)

Yusei: What?

Lizzy: Time to eat!

Yusei: What's for dinner?

Lizzy: I made curry!

Yusei: Are you recording?

Lizzy: Yeah.

Yusei: Give me a few minutes.

Lizzy: Oh okay! (walks back to the kitchen) Now it's my turn to eat! (grabs a plate of curry and rice and begins to eat) Wow, this is good!

Jaden: You didn't believe that it would be good?

Lizzy: I don't have that much faith in my cooking skills.

Yusei: (comes into the room) I'm here now.

Lizzy: Good. Now eat my cooking!!

Yusei: (grabs a plate and eats) Lizzy, did you actually make this?

Lizzy: Well considering there's a pot on the stove and cooked veggies on the other counter, then yes I legitimately made this.

Yusei: Just wondering because this is delicious!

Jaden: Isn't it?! I'm grabbing more.

Lizzy: Aww, you guys are too sweet to me! Anyway, thank you guys for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun and possibly food. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

I don't know why I decided to make a food journal but I'm happy that I did!! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next chapter!! :)