Day 186: Make the Most of it! (Jun. 7)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's room)

Lizzy: Hello everyone! Today is Thursday and I believe it is the last day of college for James and Jarod.

Jarod: Officially. We were done a few days ago but today it is officially over for the summer.

James: Yes!!!!

Lizzy: I still don't understand college schedules.

Jarod: You will when you get to college. You got two years, my little sister.

Lizzy: (groans) Two years?! Why is it two years away? I don't want to graduate.

James: Well, Yusei is graduating first.

Lizzy: (pouts) No, I don't want him to graduate! I'll never see him after graduation!!!

Jarod: Why? Is he gonna work after graduation?

Lizzy: Looks like it....

James: Well, enjoy this upcoming year as much as you can. Life goes by fast so you should enjoy every minute of it.

Jarod: (pats Lizzy's back) That's a good idea! You only live once, sis.

Lizzy: You mean Y. O. L. O.?

Jarod: Yes, but my point still stands. Go out there and make the most of the days you have. High school ain't gonna last forever.

Lizzy: That's the most philosophical thing I've ever heard from you two.

James: That's because we've been in your shoes, Lizzy.

Lizzy: That's true...I'll keep in mind what the both of you said. (smiles) Thanks!

Jarod: Anything for the little sister.

Lizzy: Now...(cracks her knuckles) I'm gonna play some Mario Odyssey! I've been meaning to get into that game for a long time.

James: That's the spirit!

Lizzy: Yeah!!!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: That's a great game. I'm not done with it yet but it's a really good game. For those of you out there that have a Nintendo Switch and don't have this game, you are missing out! You really need to get this game.

James: Shameless promotion, eh?

Lizzy: Yes!

Jarod: (smirks) Is it better than Breath of the Wild?

Lizzy: (gasps) How dare you compare two titles that I thoroughly enjoy?!

Jarod: Hey, it's just a question.

Lizzy: But it's a really hard question.

James: And we'll never know the answer. Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow.

Lizzy:......You stole my outro.

(turns video camera off)

And that's the end of the journal!! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)