Day 57: The Day Bakura Visited (Jan. 29)

(turns video camera on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hey guys! Today is Monday, which is the death of all joy because we had school!!!

The boys: (groan together)

Lizzy: Right on cue! But it's after school and everyone is just chilling. Oh and by the way....(turns video camera to Bakura)...we found this guy and he came to our dorm to pick some stuff up.

Bakura: Okay, I came here to get a few things and then I'm getting out of here.

Yugi: I thought you were going to play Skyrim with us.

Bakura: That too....

Lizzy: Okay, now open up the gift Yuki got you!!

Bakura: Fine. (opens his gift box) I got a black teddy bear with a heart...a rose...and a millennium ring keychain. How did the rose last this long anyway?

Lizzy: I don't know but it's an adorable gift! Oh, you also got an Ouiji keychain from Rosey. (hands him the keychain)

Bakura: Oh okay. I guess that's pretty cool.

Jaden: Hey, are you gonna play with us yet?

Lizzy: Jaden, be patient! Bakura just opened his gifts so give him a little bit.

Bakura: I don't need that much time. I can play right now.

Lizzy: Did you like the gifts?

Bakura: Yeah.

Lizzy: Great! I'm sure Yuki and Rosey will be thrilled that you like the gifts.

Jaden: (groans) Come on, guys!!

Bakura: (sighs) I'm coming...

Lizzy: (laughs0 Yusei is out for a little bit with his friends so Bakura is trying to keep us sane. Well, he's actually here for the gifts but he's also trying to keep us sane.

Bakura: What do you mean? You should worry about keeping ME sane! (laughs evilly)

Lizzy: (turns to Yugi) Dude if things decide to go downhill fast, get Yami out here.

Yugi: (nods) I agree.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: As you can tell from me recording right now, we have survived Bakura's visit! Yay!!!

Yugi: Yup. Luckily, we weren't sent to the Shadow Realm.

Yusei: That's usually a good thing.

Lizzy: Yeah. Oh by the way, Yusei is back from his outing. How was it?

Yusei: It was good. Although Crow did try to pull off a jump on his motorcycle.

Lizzy: Again?

Yusei: Yup. But this time he didn't get caught by the police.

Lizzy: Oh, that's good. The last time he attempted a jump, he got caught by the police and almost got suspended.

Yusei: I remember that.......

Lizzy: Same here. You didn't get that much sleep the night it happened and you were in a bad mood for two days.

Yusei: How do you remember that so specifically?

Lizzy: Because you got mad at me for misplacing your wrench!!!!

Yusei: Oh yeah, now I remember. Where was that wrench anyway?

Jaden: It was on your bed.

Yusei: (silent)

Lizzy: Uh-huh. And you never figured it out for the rest of the week.

Yusei: Hey, I was sleep deprived!

Jaden: Isn't that normal?

Yusei: (silent again)

Lizzy: Ooh, now that was quite a burn. Anyway, thanks for watching and I'll see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!!

(turns video camera off)

Now that's the end of the chapter!! Thank you for reading the chapter and I'll see you on the next one!! :)