Day 35: FOOD!!!!!! (Jan. 7)

(video camera turns on in dorm kitchen)

Lizzy: Hello everyone! Today-

Yusei: (interrupts) Today's Sunday and we're going to get food. There, that's all the viewers need to know!

Lizzy: Well, there you have it. That's all-

Jaden: (screams) FOOD!!!!!!

Yusei: (silent)

Lizzy: I think that should be the only thing that the viewers should know. That one single word.

Yugi: (laughs) Are you going to make that your journal's title?

Lizzy: I probably will.

Yusei: Well now that that's established, let's get going.

Lizzy: Good idea!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Okay, so we're over at the grocery store and we're trying to figure out what we need for our room. The smart thing we should have done was made a list of what we totally but that's totally fine! I'm just a person walking. (turns camera to Jaden) Jaden's just a guy with a cart.

Jaden: Yup!

Lizzy: And the others are searching for what we need. You know, I'm surprised we haven't put ramen in the cart.

Jaden: We haven't?!

Lizzy: I don't think so.

Jaden: (searches the cart) Oh man, we don't have ramen yet. We have to find it!!! (runs to the next aisle with the cart)

Lizzy: Dude, wait! You can't just drive a cart that fast!! (chases after him)

Jaden: (laughs and rams into Yusei) Oops, sorry dude!

Yusei: (sighs and puts more groceries in the cart) You have to be careful. You can't just ram your cart into people.

Jaden: But ramen!!

Yusei: Ramen?......Did we forget ramen?!

Jaden: (looks through the cart) We did!

Yusei: (runs off to find the ramen)

Jaden: (follows him quickly with the cart)

Lizzy: (sweatdrops)

Yugi: Where did they go?

Lizzy: They went off to find the ramen.

Yugi: They went off running?

Lizzy: Yup.

Yugi: Oh no. Let's go after them so that they won't break anything.

Lizzy: Great idea!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Okay, we are back at the dorm and-you're already eating the ramen?! (turns camera to Yusei eating ramen)

Yusei: What? This is my dinner!

Jaden: It will be for me too!!

Lizzy: (groans) Guys, we're supposed to even put the food we're storing up so that it lasts until March!

Yusei: We'll be fine. We got a ton of ramen stored up.

Lizzy: Uh okay then....I'm just worried about our food supply...

Jaden: No worried! We have other food too that we can make too.

Lizzy:...And I'm gonna be making most of that food too...

Yusei: Lizzy, you really worry a lot. I'll help you cook.

Lizzy: Hey, you worry too!! And also thanks. I appreciate it. Anyway, thanks viewers for watching today's journal and we'll see you tomorrow for more fun! See ya!

(turns video camera off)

All right, that's today's journal. Yay!!! Hopefully Wattpad will work properly again soon. But until then, I'll still be doing regular updates. So see ya next chapter for more of these characters!! :)