Day 60: 1st of the Month (Feb. 1)

(turns video camera on in the music room)

Lizzy: Hi guys! Today is Thursday but more importantly, it's the first day of the month. It is February!

Melody: Hooray!!

Summer: Second month of the year already? That was fast.

Lizzy: I know!! But now is not the time to be sad. It is the time for celebration and cookies!!! (turns camera to a table with cookies) Keiza and Melody had the time to make these delicious cookies for us today to celebrate the first of February! Some of the cookies are even shaped into hearts.

Keiza: (giggles) Because Valentine's Day is coming up, silly!

Summer: Eww, romance!

Lizzy: Oh boy. Let's see how that turns out when the 14th comes. But besides that, let's sing our hearts out and eat cookies!

Ryan: Do we have to do that in that specific order? Couldn't we have cookies first?

Keiza: You have to earn those cookies!

Ryan: Noooooooooooooooo!!!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Back at the dorms, we find our own way to celebrate the first of the month. By having pizza!!!! (turns camera to the pizza)

Jaden: And gaming!!

Lizzy: (turns camera to Jaden) That too! We're gonna be playing Just Dance and Yami is gonna be playing with us too because he really likes the game.

Yami: It's a good game!

Lizzy: It is. So now we're just waiting for Yusei.

Yusei: (slowly comes into the room and yawns loudly)

Lizzy: Oh hello, sleepyhead! Did you overwork yourself again and took a nap?

Yusei: (silent)

Lizzy: I'll take that silence as a yes! Dude, you seriously gotta get more sleep.

Yusei: Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.

Lizzy: No, you won't! Remember last year?

Jaden: Yeah, you started sleepwalking during the day and almost got hit by a truck!

Yusei: (sighs)

Lizzy: Don't kill yourself over school and working. We're just over halfway through the year. We can make it! So for starters, eat some pizza.

Yusei: Okay, okay. (grabs a slice of pizza and sits on the couch)

Lizzy: Good!

Jaden: Wanna play Just Dance after we eat, Yusei?

Yusei: I'll try but you know I can't dance.

Jaden: I can barely dance but I still have fun. It'll help you be less cranky.

Yusei: I'm not cranky.

Jaden: Yes you are because you got a mini-lecture from Lizzy.

Lizzy: I only do it because I care! I don't want you to be sleep deprived, buddy.

Yusei: habits are hard to break though...

Lizzy: Then I will assist in breaking it for the rest of the school year! But I can't guarantee summer because I stay up super late.

Jaden: Me too!

Lizzy: Yeah and you sleep until the afternoon!! Anyway, I'll do the best to help you out, Yusei.

Yusei: (smiles) Thanks, Lizzy.

Lizzy: You're welcome! Since we're just gonna play Just Dance for a while, I'm gonna stop here. Thanks for watching and we'll see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!!

(turns video camera off)

Wow, did I just get a journal out earlier than I usually would? I'm apparently efficient!!!!!!!! So, you can probably expect another journal coming up tonight because I'm still trying to get ahead. I want to get to a point where I can just upload a journal that's the same day but in a specific time, maybe a few years later. It seems to be a strenuous goal, plus there's school, so I don't know how it's gonna play out but I'll try. Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)