Day 14: A Birthday and Star Wars (Dec. 17)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's room)

Lizzy: Hi, guys! Today is Sunday and most importantly, it's my friend's birthday party. Or at least it's a little get-together to celebrate. You see, Ryan's birthday was actually yesterday but most of us were on a plane...coming here. (walks out of her room) So we all decided to have the party here!! (walks into another room) This is the gaming room, where everyone has taken refuge. Say hello, everyone!!!

Keiza: Hi!!

William: Yo, yo, yo!

Ian: What's up?

Melody: Hi, Internet!

Cornelio: Hello!

Lizzy: Some people here have been in the journals already but there are others who haven't yet. I get to show you everybody!!

Nuru: Oh dear.

Xavier and Thomas: Yo, Internet!

Lizzy: Yup, you guys are weird.

Harry: You're weird too, Lizzy!

Lizzy: Yeah, I know.

(timeskip)

James: All right, let us scream Happy Birthday to Ryan!

Jewel: (screams) Happy Birthday, Ryan!!

Summer: Not yet, little sister!

Jewel: Oops.

Ryan: (gets in front of birthday cake)

Lizzy: All right, start singing!

Everyone: (sings Happy Birthday)

Ryan: (blows out the cake's candle)

Everyone: (claps)

Lizzy: Now let's eat so that we won't be late to the movie!

Jarod: Right!

Lizzy: (turns camera to herself) Yup, we're gonna watch a movie, which is also part of the celebratory activities! Ryan got to choose the movie and, of course, he chose the new Star Wars movie.

Bryan: We highly approve of that.

Lizzy: Oh yeah, we do! Let's go see it.

(timeskip to theatre parking lot)

Lizzy: Star Wars? (turns camera to group)

Summer: Star Wars!

Ryan: Star Wars!!

Lizzy: Let's do this!

(timeskip to after movie)

Lizzy: Oh, that was great! That was pretty good. Ryan, was it worth watching for your birthday?

Ryan: It was definitely worth it! You people on the Internet should go see it!

Aaliyah: Yeah but it was sad when-

Lizzy: Spoilers!! Don't share any spoilers or else the Internet would hate us!

Aaliyah: But I need to express my feelings of the movie through talking!

Lizzy: Well, let me finish the journal for the day. Thanks for watching today and we'll see you tomorrow for more fun.

Aaliyah: Bye!! Anyway-

(turns video camera off)

All right, thanks for reading the chapter!! I didn't post yesterday because I was extremely tired. Luckily, I'll be posting two journals today! So you get this one and the next one in one day! Yay!! See ya next chapter! :)