Day 175: A Cute Package!! (May 27)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hi friends! Today is Sunday and I got a little package!

Yugi: You did?

Lizzy: Yup! (holds up a little package) Apparently, it's for me. I wasn't expecting a package though.

Yusei: Who's it from?

Lizzy: Let's look. (examines the package) Oh, it's from Yuki!

Jaden: Yuki? What did she give you?

Lizzy: I don't know but I'm gonna find out. (opens the package and gasps)

Yugi: What is it?

Lizzy: (grabs two plushies from the box) They're penguin plushies! It's an adult and a baby penguin.

Yusei: (laughs) At least a part of your dream came true. You can now touch and hold penguins.

Lizzy: Hooray!! (holds the penguins close) They're soft.

Jaden: (pets the plushies) They are soft!

Yusei: (pets them too) It is pretty soft.

Yugi: Why are you guys petting plushies?

Jaden: I don't know and we need to stop! (stops)

Yusei: Agreed! (stops immediately)

Lizzy: (giggles) No one can resist adorable plushies like these! They are soft and squishy. It is the definition of a plushie!

Yusei: You sure?

Lizzy: Absolutely! Now that we have done that, it's time to move onto other stuff.

Yugi: Like preparing for exams?

Lizzy: Yes!

Jaden: Why do you need to prepare? You can just read all the material the night before, and you can pass with ease. You absorb everything that you read.

Lizzy: Hey, just because I do that doesn't mean I don't like to be prepared. Besides, it's not just memorization. Our exams usually allows us to apply what we have learned.

Yugi: If you say that, then why don't you like school?

Lizzy: (whines) Because it takes away the time that I want to do other things with!

Yusei: Like read an entire book series in 3 days?

Lizzy: Yes!!

Jaden: (sweatdrops) I still can't believe you did that.

Lizzy: Well, I did it and I have no regrets. Now onward to studying!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: We did it, guys! We accomplished the studying we needed to do for today.

Jaden: (yawns) I'm tired.

Lizzy: Me too, dude. I think everyone else is asleep right now. I'll just end it here. Thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. (yawns) Bye!

(turns video camera off)

Thanks for the gift idea, _-Eyeless-Jack-_ ! Really appreciate it! Anyway, thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)

I think it's the end of the journal spam for the day.