Day 27: Changes to the Journals (Dec. 30)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's bedroom)

Lizzy: Good day, everyone. Today is a relaxing Saturday and I'm very glad because I'd like to relax...before tomorrow. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day because it's gonna be our yearly New Year's Eve party. You see, Keiza's parents usually host the Christmas Eve party and my parents would host the New Year's Eve party. That's how it usually goes here and it's lots of fun! Mom usually makes lots of food and everyone that comes will play games. Everyone has a great time and I enjoy it a lot. But I'm also glad that today is a day that nothing is happening. I really needed a break from the craziness that happened for the past few days. I loved having Makale, Yuki, and Bakura over but I feel drained whenever I hang out with people for so long. I guess it's the introverted side of me showing but I'm not complaining. Are any of you guys introverted or extroverted? That'd be interesting to know. By the way, I'd really like to ask you guys something. Give me your honest opinion of what I'm about to ask: What do you think of the journals? Are there any particular things that I should change or add in? This journal is basically about any changes I should make to upcoming journals. So if there is anything you want to mention, please let me know. Anyway, that's about it for the day. Thank you for watching and I hope you join is tomorrow for New Year's Eve. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

The journal's kind of short today...sorry! I'm probably gonna do a little longer journal tomorrow since it's a special event but we will see! But like Lizzy mentioned, if there are any changes you want to see to the journals just comment. Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter for New Year's. Bye!!