Day 136: Short and to the Point (Apr. 18)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hello everyone! Today is Wednesday and it's time to watch that anime once again! Ready guys?

Yusei: Yeah, I'm ready.

Jaden: Bring it on!

Yugi: I'm ready too.

Lizzy: Then let's rock n' roll!!

(timeskip)

Lizzy: That was good. That was a really good episode. What did you guys think?

Yusei: I like the fact that Kousei pushed Nagi to her full potential.

Lizzy: Yeah! They were basically competing with each other except it was on the same piano. It was so cool!!

Jaden: Now the other pianists have to step it up!

Lizzy: Yup, it's their turn to shine and-Yusei, that's the third bottle of milk that you've had today!

Yusei:.........Yeah?

Lizzy: Stop drinking too much milk!

Yusei: I can't help it, okay?!

Lizzy: Oh come on, you gotta have at least a little self-control when it comes to milk.

Jaden: But he doesn't have to because he can easily go to the store on his motorcycle to get more milk.

Yusei: (smiles)

Lizzy: That's not the point I'm trying to make here! Self-control is important!

The boys: Yeah........

Lizzy: (sighs) Oh dear. Anyway, thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!!

(turns video camera off)

And that's the end of the journal!! It's a little short because I'm behind.......yeah. Don't worry, I'll get there eventually!!! Anyway, thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)