Chapter 2. Phana

Phana's POV

I was rudely woken from my sleep by someone knocking on my door. I glanced over at the clock, it was 7AM. Way too early to go to school don't you think. I got up and made my way to the door where I quickly pulled it open to see this little annoying guy standing there.

"The fuck do you want?" I ask him, not caring that I'm only wearing boxers.

"P-P'. C-Can you bring me t-to s-school? M-m-my meeting ssstarts in an hour." The boy stuttered, like always. You see this little shit is what my dad makes me call my 'brother'. I absolutely despise him, always acting like the victim. He also has this annoying squeaky voice and that horrible stutter, but it gives me something to bully him for. Which I do frequently. What? If he wants to act like a victim, might as well make him one.

"Kit, fuck off and walk to school you little runt." I glare at him and close the door.

My name is Phana Kongtanin, 22. And that little Pest outside my door is Kit Kongtanin, 19. My younger brother. I'm a 3rd year student now at the Faculty of Medicine and my dad thought it would be a good idea to send Kit here to study so I could watch over him, biggest mistake he could make. I never show Dad that I hate and bully Kit, because if he finds out he will punish me or take away my money or car. I'm going to make his school life as miserable as possible, but I don't need to do it myself. I have people to do that for me. Everyone in the school knows who I am, Phana Kongtanin. The soon to be leader of one of Thailand's biggest gangs. But even without status, I can make those mindless idiots do what I say here. That is if they don't follow that idiot...Ai'Forth. Forth's dad is the leader of the biggest gang in Thailand, not everybody knows this but quite a few people do including me. So it's only natural for us to have a feud. But Forth really just tries to ruin my fun. I want everyone in this school to follow me and do as I say, they become my slaves and my goons. I'd like to say that my looks definitely help in that achievement. I tower people at 191cm, I can scare the juniors and freshman away with just a glare, even some seniors and teachers tend to be scared of me. I'm handsome enough to have every girl and guy in the school, taken or single. I only need to snap my finger and they will be at my feet. I might be a bit cocky, but what can I say? I'm perfect. Fit, Handsome, Smart, Rich, Intimidating, Have Status and I'm not bad in bed if I say so myself. If it wasn't for Forth, this school would be my kingdom. When people refuse to do as I say, I punish them. Simple as that. But then Forth, being all high and mighty, helps them and takes them in and tells them to unite and protect each other. So they won't obey me. Which pisses me off but once I find a way to get rid of Forth or make him stop acting all social justice warrior, everybody will listen to me. My dad finances more than 40% of the school. So if they want to act out and do something like expel me, I'll just drop from the school and it's bye bye money for this damn university. 2 More years and then I'm going to take over my Dad and go from ruling this school to ruling the country. Which is a bit far fetched but that's what I'm aiming for.

I smirk to myself at how much power and authority I have at this place, It's just like at the club...I should go and find myself a fun sub to play with again. I haven't visited my club in a while. I was suddenly brought back to the real world when my phone started ringing. Without looking at the name I answered.

"Hello." I said monotone.

"Phana. Son. Why are you not helping out your brother?" It was my dad. That little snitch!

"Dad, My meeting doesn't start for another 2 hours and it's only a 10 minute walk for him, he can go alone." I say slightly annoyed, but that will change soon. Once I can see that little snitch's face contort in pure pain, I'll be satisfied again.