Chapter 79. Normalcy

Ming's POV

After our argument a few days ago our relationship took a turn for the better. Of course it was going slow at first but i just love him too much to stay angry at him when it isn't really a part of my nature to frown upon just a simple mistake by someone i love. 

I get it, he was stressed and didn't want to bother me with it but he should've known that i would only support him instead of thinking it would be a bother. As expected Beam's counselor couldn't do anything about him missing an exam so he will lose his scholarship at the start of next semester, however he didn't fail the exam, his grade was just too low for the required minimum the scholarship asked for him to maintain. As much as he complained about it and was against me doing it, i ended up paying for his tuition for the remaining 2,5 years.

At the moment we were just laying in bed together, holding Beam in my arms. We still ended up going to stay at my parents' house. We will stay here until thursday and then spend the last weekend back in our appartment preparing for the new semester.

My parents already knew about my whole history with Beam so they were fairly quick to accept him, however that didn't stop them from continuously making my boyfriend uncomfortable. Pa kept asking questions about our sex life and safety and whatnot while Dad kept asking Beam things like have you ever held a gun? Have you ever slit someones throath? Weird voilent murder stuff like that and of course Dad just had to remind me again that as soon as i graduate i will take over the seat at the head of the mafia and that i need to protect Beam at all costs, which was a fair warning but then again i will protect him even if i was living a normal life. And Don't forget those couple twins that keep smooching at every corner of the house, i almost pushed Green down the stairs because he was pissing me off but Beam managed to stop me and drag me away on time.

"Ai'Ming..."

"Hmm?"

"Before we go back on Friday can we make a quick stop somewhere?"

"Sure, but where do you want to go?"

"Visit my parents."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, it's been a while since i've gone to visit them. I miss them you know."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"That's why i am asking you. We spent the last couple of days at your parents' house as boyfriends but i kind of left my parents out of the loop by not telling them that i started dating the boy i've liked since middle school."

"Seems fair, but does this boyfriend make you happy?" I teasingly ask him.

"The happiest." He smiles up at me with such childlike innocence i couldn't resist kissing him with that adorable face.

"I love you Beam." I softly tell him as my lips let go of his plump soft ones.

"I love you as well Ming." He smiles back at me again before snuggling his face against my chest. "I'm glad we managed to get through this."

"We will get through everything together, don't worry about it love." 

~~*~~

Wayo's POV

P'Pha just got a call from P'Beam saying that they are going to visit his parents with Ming before heading back to campus. I can still remember how angry P'Pha was when he came home the day of P'Beam's final exam. He was so frustrated and just barged through the door slamming it shut before taking me to bed without me being able to say a word, not that i minded i actually really liked him a bit more aggressive, it's like the night at the club but i would not admit that to him anytime soon, i can only take so much admitting in a short time.

However that night after he was satisfied he payed more attention to me, cared for me like i was a newborn and that was the moment stuff started confusing me. When i confronted him with his behaviour he told me about what went down with P'Beam before he came back home and that small part of insecurity in his brain told him to pay even more attention to me so i don't feel ignored like Ming has. P'Pha had a busy schedule but most of it was spent on tutoring Beam since my boyfriend was some sort of genius that only had to study for 15 minutes to get the highest grade in a class.

For our semester break P'Pha took me to many different places and i was loving my private time with P'Pha over the last couple of days. We visited our dads since they had come back from their overextended honeymoon as well, we went to the yearly beach fair, the circus. We even visited Jason and Simon at their own home, and not home as in the club or some appartment but their actual house and had dinner with them. It's weird, having dinner with friends that you met when they were half naked and have the knowledge that they like kinky stuff both inside and outside of the bedroom yet they are the most normal people i have interacted with lately. When you would look at Jason and Simon you definitely wouldn't think that they were into that stuff, well okay maybe you could look at Jason and think that he would be a dom seeing as he had the whole army drill seargent feeling, authoritive and a little scary but with the biggest heart and care for his husband.

I also spoke to Kit and the angels a few hours ago, Kit and Forth have gone back to the camping site again but i think i called at a unfortunate time seeing as Kit was having trouble breathing and unfortunately enough i quickly realised that he was not choking or anything but doing the dirty with my brother...disgusting. The angels are still as single as ever though and spend their break going to clubs together at night and eating their sadness away or shopping their depression off during the day.

I'm just really glad we finally get a moment of normalcy, this is really what i needed both physically and mentally.

"Baby boy you ready to go to dinner?"

"Yes daddy!" I jump off the bed and hop over to P'Pha's side. He grabbed my hand in his and intertwined our fingers, placing a soft kiss on the crown of my head.

"I love it when you call me that."

"And i have come to love calling you it." I smile and poke his side with my free hand.

"Better stop poking me baby or i will be poking you with something else tonight." He darkly whispers next to my ear and i can practically hear the smirk on his face as he sees my falter and my face redden.

Yeah...normalcy...

Just a short little filler chapter

Just a short little filler chapter. After this chapter the final Plot point of my story is going to start, meaning that the story will reach it's end soon. I want to try to finish this story before Newyears because i want to continue Signers in the new year. But yeah, hope you guys liked the chapter.

Much Love <3 - Ryan