Chapter 46. Addiction

I'm back boiss. Sorry for the long wait :3 I should actually update Signers before this one since it hasn't been updated in 10 days but i wanted to give you guys a little smut for the first chapter of my return so here you pervs go. 18/19+ Mature content up ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phana's POV

"Tonight i'll make love to you all night baby." I whisper to Yo as i leave yet another hickey on his neck. I flipped us around so Yo was now laying underneath me as i hovered him, caressing his upper body. Yo was startled at first but soon wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. My hand slowly moved down from his chest to his clothed member. My baby let out a lewd moan that he stifled without success.

"Let it all out baby, i want to hear your beatiful voice all night."I cooed him and in a fluid motion i pulled of his shirt, leaving his upper body naked for my eyes to feast on. He was beautiful, now that i am taking things slower i can now fully appreciate the beauty of him that i couldn't see before. But what's even better is that tonight i am claiming this body as mine, his beauty is something only i will be able to see. He is all mine and i'm his and i will let him drool over me all he wants. - not to sound smug or anything - It's just that i've seen him staring at me before and drool a little, coinsidence? I think not.

Yo grabbed for the hem of my shirt and tried to lift it up, but as i was suckling that pretty pale neck of his, the strenght in his arms seemed to waver. It became harder for him to control his actions and something else got harder as well. I firmly grasped his bulge and gave it a little squeeze, Yo started whining as the friction dissapeared. It was a moment for me to enjoy, i am not going to make Yo my sub anymore, he is more than that. But i still enjoy the feeling of dominance and control during sex. Seeing him writing under me, me being the person to cause this and also to fix this and to make him moan, relax and tense when experiencing utmost pleasure.

"Come on baby, tell me what you want."

"Wh...wan...w-want...ngh...you...huh."

"Then you will get what you want. I'm all yours N'Yo. My love." I say with a gentle peck against his cheek. I let go of his member and lead his hands back to the hem of my shirt as i straddle his legs. He takes the hint and undoes my shirt, his hands roam my body and he looks at me with eyes filled with awe, admiration and love. I've never seen anyone else look at me like that before. My parents never looked at me like that, sure my dad sometimes looked at me with pride but he only did because i was taking over his business instead of choosing a career for myself. The occasional...frequent...daily hookups, only gave me looks of lust and desire, sure some felt love for me but they didn't love the real me, they didn't care who i really was. They just loved me because of money, looks and power...I've been really pathetic that i only came to realise that now. I smiled at my baby just as gentle as he was with caressing my body. His hands were light as the wind and felt as refreshing as a gentle stream of water. He was touching me like i was the most precious thing on the world. His slim fingers tracing the creases in between my abs, brushing through the hair of my happy trail leading to my pants. My hands were caressing the smooth thin skin of his plump hips. Before i would say i usually would prefer twinks whenever i slept with a guy but something about Yo being a bit more plump adds to his sexiness. Maybe people were right about love handles being sexy.

My hands brushed past his hips, over his junior, giving the tip a little flick. I guided my hands to be with Yo's, holding them firmly but not painfully. I used both our hands to undo my belt and pants. I stood up in front of the bed to drop my pants and saw Yo gulp, his face...actually his whole body blushing and getting hot. I smirked at the effect this had on Yo and dropped my pants and my pre soaked briefs to the floor. My member leaking and as hard as a rock, ready to make sweet love to my baby all night.