Chapter 21. Problems dealt with...

Ming's POV

As i drove away from P'Forth i was just hoping he wouldn't do anything to Beam. He told me he wouldn't but i could see the hurt and anger of betrayal in his eyes. Hopefully this is something we can move away from. I went back to my faculty to meet up with Minute. She texted me saying she was looking for me.

I parked my car at the parking lot and asked her where she was, she responded with at the faculty cafeteria, so i went over there. When i spotted her she was talking with First, so i went up behind her and slapped my hands on her shoulders, making her scream and jump.

"Ming!" She angrily shouted and pouted as i couldn't stop laughing. 

"Sorry, couldn't help it. Hi First, why are you still here? I thought you left already?"

"Yeah, i was about to leave when i spotted Minute. So we decided to...umm...talk. Yeah." First rubbed his neck and averted my eyes, i just threw a scrunched up napkin in his face.

"Stop dreaming. Anyways thank you for keeping my sister busy and stopping getting herself into trouble."

"No problem. I'll go now, i still need to study and so do you!" He pointed a finger at me and i just pushed it away.

"My friend, i don't need to study as for i am a genius." I dramatically explained causing him to roll his eyes and my sister laughing at my bad jokes.

"Whatever. Bye Minute, i'll see you around again."

"Bye First." She waved at him and we watched his retreating figure, his steps looked jolly almost as if he was skipping.

"What happened to him?"

"Don't know. Don't Care. Miiiiing~, can you take me out to dinner. I've been waiting for ages and i'm hungry~!"

"Finee~. Where do you wanna go?" I asked with a sigh.

"Mcdonalds!"

"Really? Out of all the classy establishments you could''ve picked from, you chose Mcdonalds...If dad found out about this he would give you a 1 hour speech about how our respectable family should eat better than that fake americanized crap right?"

"But dad isn't here right? Plus i just looooove it. Please? Pretty Please?"

"Er. Er. Come grab your bag let's go."

"Yay, P'Ming you're the best!" She jumped and circled my neck with her arms, pulling me down to kiss me on the cheek. She then grabbed her back and we were making our way out of the school. When we were almost outside my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller and it was BM. 

"Minute, go wait in the car. I need to take this."

"No need, I'm going to the bathroom real quick." She put her bag on the ground next to me and went to the restrooms down the corridor.

"Hello, BM?" I answered the call.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH FIRST!?" He shouted through the phone within a second.

"No Hello? No I love you?"

"Ming! It's no time for jokes."

"Ugh! What is wrong with him?"

"He came home all smiley and giddy. He came through the door of our house like he just got the best blowjob in his life before he came over and kissed me on the cheeks and forehead saying how good life was and that bullshit."

"I don't know. I guess your brother is finally accepting death."

"Not funny...Ming honestly this is scaring me. I've seen my brother happy but not like this. It almost seems like i'm watching one of those commercials with the overly happy and cheery girls advertising something with their boobs."