Chapter 41. Troubled

Forth's POV

After Kit told me what happened to him as a kid I felt a lot of emotions rush through me all at once. Anger, Sadness, Hate, Fear, Regret, I wanted to hurt his family the same way they hurt him, I was sad to hear that he saw his parents get killed in front of him while he was left there to live with it but what's even sadder is that they got a quick death that they didn't deserve. Those people deserved to suffer, be tortured and should be rotting from the inside out, letting them die slowly and painfully for hurting my baby. Just because of what? Because he isn't good at school and responds a bit slower? That is no reason to go ballistic on your own fucking son! And his dad even tried to rape him! Does he even know how much of a trauma that can be for the kid when he grows up!? It surprised me that he managed to not scar his other 3 children before they all died as well.

Pond seems to be the only good figure that Kit had in his life for those 13 years. When he spoke of him, his name, his actions towards Kit, Kit spoke with such love and admiration. It's how a brother should act and be looked at. I hope Yo also sees me that way...haven't been the best brother for him since he entered the school...

However the way Kit progressed through his life is admirable. He survived 13 horrible years, got into a new family, even if the family broke up. He was still part of it because his father...well Pha's father accepted him and now Pha accepts him as well which I'm happy about. But when he said that he finally has a person to call his own, knowing he was talking about me made my heart soar and my eyes water. Of course he told me already how much I meant to him and he loves me but him telling me about his past and his feelings back then versus his feelings right now make me feel so much better, about him, about myself and about us together. He really is serious with me and I want to be here for this boy for as long as life offers me to. He needs me and I need him for he has become my everything as quickly as I can remember. Ever since I laid my eyes on him I knew he was special, but I never knew he would be so...perfect!

He has a broken past sure, but the present, the moment we live in now is healing him and I can only predict that his future. Our future, will be whole and perfect.

"Kit, thank you for telling me this. Thank you for trusting me. Thank you for letting me be yours and giving yourself to me." I say as I give him pecks after every sentence, ending with a chaste kiss which turns into making out, but just as things get heated the doors of the pod open. The machine operator looking at us weirdly as Kit quickly jumps off of me and we fix our clothes and basically ran away laughing. Well I was laughing, Kit was hiding his face in shame.

"I can't b-believe that just happened."

"Yeah it did!"

"W-when did we even start moving a-again!"

"Don't know, don't care. I just wanted to kiss you, so I did. I don't care who watches us." He huffs and let's his arm flail to his sides, tilting his head slightly embarrassed. I hug Kit around his neck from the back, placing soft kisses on top of his head as we waddle and look at the sky lit by colorful lights.

"It really is beautiful out here."

"Y-yeah it is. T-thank you for tonight P'Forth. I-I might've c-cried a lot today but I have never felt h-happier." Kit says as he turns his head to mine with a smile and I smile back showing a little teeth. We look like one of those couples in magazines for some vacation advertisement. I slowly descend closer to Kit's face and close my eyes. Giving him a kiss with all my love for him. This wasn't some rough and wild kiss with a lot of tongue on tongue action. This was for me to show that I will love him wherever he is, wherever I am. But I will always have the same feelings for him since the first time. Fireworks were being launched in the air at the same times, we broke the kiss staring lovingly at each other before turning around to look at the fireworks. My chin resting on my arms next to Kit's head and his hands on my forearms under his chin. Enjoying the beautiful explosions of multicolored light in the night skies.