Special Chapter 2. Not a mad night

No smut this time for ForthKit hope you still Enjoy <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forth's POV

"Kit, are you done love?"

"P'Forth...I can't study if you keep asking me every minute if i am done..."

"Can't you just study tomorrow, i miss my baby." He said and started pulling and pinching my cheeks. I groaned and closed my textbook to look up at him standing behind me.

"Okay...I'm done now..." I said blankly.

"You mad at me?" He asked seriously and stopped pinching my cheeks to take a knee to be on eyelevel with me.

"No." I sighed and grabbed his hand, twidling with his fingers. "I can't study when you bother me like this but maybe it's better that i take a break as well."

"You're a smart boy love, you will get through your exams no problem. I mean you already finished your Graduation Assignment which is like 50% of your assignments."

"True. Thank you Forth." I say with a smile and lean forward to kiss him, i wanted to pull away but he didn't let me, putting his hand behind my head and invading my mouth with his tongue as he lead the kiss. My hands instinctively wrapped themselves around his neck. I lightly pushed him away to signal me getting out of breath which he respected and pulled away with a final small peck on my lips.

"I can't believe my baby is almost graduating, i might cry." He said, making us both chuckle but i think he might be a little serious about that last statement as his eyes were a bit glossed over.

"P'Forth are you really going to cry?"

"I just might. I mean can you believe it has almost been 4 years since we've been together."

"It's strange to think we've been together for this long yeah...But i'm happy we are still together and that's all that matters."

"I still remember the first times only the two of us were together, you were so shy and you had that stutter. I kind of miss that stutter of yours, it was really adorable."

"I'm really glad that i don't have that stutter anymore, but i have you to thank for everything. I got confident in myself, my abilities and our relationship because i had P'Forth with me all the time."

"You did that all by yourself Kit, i was only there so you could take a break when everything became too much for you."

"And because of that i was able to grow, because i knew that if i fell you were there to help me back up. I really don't think i tell you how much i love you enough Phi." I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a light kiss. His hands slide down to my sides where he firmly holds me. 

"Love you too baby." He smiles at me and kisses me back. "Hey, Phana invited me earlier but i thought i'd ask you first, you wanna go to the club tonight?" I thought about it for a second before shaking my head.

"I'm not really feeling the club tonight, but you can go if you want."

"Nah, there really isn't much fun when you go to a club to hang out with other couples while your partner is lonely at home. I'd rather stay with my little Kit instead."

"Why do you call me little..." I huffed, i really didn't mind but sometimes it did upset me a bit. Even Yo and most of the angels were taller than me even though i am the oldest of our group.