Chapter 26. Misery

Kit's POV

It was Wednesday, practice is about to start however Yo isn't anywhere to be seen. He hasn't shown up for the past 3 days. P'Forth and I have been calling him non-stop, we knocked on his door but no answer, his room was always silent, when we called his phone we couldn't hear it so he must be out. But Yo doesn't seem like someone to spend days away from his room. Forth verified this saying that Yo liked to spend the night in his own bed more than stay in hotels or resorts. P'Forth also didn't suspect him to have gone home because he would surely get a call from their dad if Yo suddenly turned up at their house.

We tried calling my brother as well since they spent a lot of time together lately but he hasn't been to school either. He doesn't answer our calls and at this point i am starting to panic a bit. My brother has a lot of people who like him but there are also a lot of people who dislike him and want to hurt him, what if Yo got caught up with him and got taken away or worse, maybe killed or sold off.  I was pulling my hair and internally screaming as i panicked. Please Yo be okay. You're the first friend i made, i don't want to lose you.

Before my panicking could go any further, P'Forth was there to hold me in his arms and contain my rampant emotions.

"Don't worry Kit, Yo is fine and i am sure your brother is as well.  Unfortunately..." Forth mumbles at the end and i slap his chest gently as i giggle. Even in a situation where i think i might go crazy P'Forth will always be able to cheer me up.

"Maybe Yo felt a bit burdened lately, i mean being the faculty moon, being seen with the previous Campus moon and ambassador of the Medicul faculty made a lot of girls jealous. Maybe he just wants some time away from the people."

"H-he could've a-atleast told me."

"Don't worry stutterbug. Maybe you should try visiting him on your own. I've been the source of stress for him sometimes in the past as well maybe even now i could be the one stressing him out."

"You, P'?"

"Yep. I always wanted to keep Yo inside, away from people that would try to hurt him or the gang businesses that take over the country. I didn't want Yo to experience that cruelty but my shielding has made him angry or upset to the point of crying multiple times."

"Owh, w-was Yo never a-able to g-go out-side?"

"Barely, and if he went outside there was always someone close by to watch him."

"M-must've bee-been rough f-for Yo."

"Maybe, i feel sorry sometimes. I never want to hurt him but i guess being overprotective doesn't always help." Forth rested his cheek on the top of my head as i rested mine against his chest. "I haven't actually asked this stuff yet but how was your childhood?"

"Uhm.." The question froze me up, i trust Forth, i really do but it's still difficult to talk about my childhood to people.

"Hey, hey! It's okay. If you don't feel comfortable talking about your past yet. Sorry, i shouldn't have mentioned it." P'Forth apologized as he felt me getting stiff at the question.

"I'm sorry P'. I t-trust you, i really d-d-do. B-but i'm not rea-dy to talk about it y-yet."

"It's okay love, don't apologize. Well let's get you inside. Practice is about to st-"

"P'Forth?" I glance up and look at the confusion on P'Forths face.

"Is that your brother over there?" He points behind me, i turn to look at the person quickly aproaching and it was indeed P'Pha.